Kubota L4240 delivers TOMORROW!!

/ Kubota L4240 delivers TOMORROW!! #1  

shucksters

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6620 TLB with Cab, Kioti DK6010SE, Kubota BX2370 + FEL/60"MMM Kawasaki Mule ProFXT EPS LE
Deal is done. Got the following on the way:

Kubota L4240 0 hours!
4WD Cab FEL HST+ with bucket and combo pallet forks and hay spear/ rear worklights/ Ag tires (rear filled)/ wipers front and back/ stereo installed

I also did 0/60 and added the Kubota insurance at POS. Included are labor for the 50 hour service and a guaranteed price of $1500 to install 2 rear
SCVs (one being top'n'tilt)

I was able to pay almost 50% down with my trade and have a great dealer/service team who are long established.

BTW- this is my first absolutely NEW tractor so it's going to be nice to do all the break in myself.

I would like to say that I am very thankful for all the great advice and thoughts from the TBN brotherhood!

I'll post pics on arrival and before I get her too dirty!!!!

Sam :thumbsup: :cloud9:

/ Kubota L4240 delivers TOMORROW!! #2  
Must have pics

/ Kubota L4240 delivers TOMORROW!! #3  
Congratulations, did you also get bucket hooks?

These are very easy to operate and maintain, we do all of our own service on ours.

Kubota L-40 Series Service

/ Kubota L4240 delivers TOMORROW!! #4  
That link is nice

/ Kubota L4240 delivers TOMORROW!! #5  
That link is nice

I really like it and it is close enough to the L30 Series that I used it on my 5030 also. I still refer to my operator's manual as well.

/ Kubota L4240 delivers TOMORROW!! #6  
Congratulations. Best wishes. I remember when I unloaded my Kubota L4400, which was also my first Brand New Tractor. Even though I had operated other Older Tractors throughout my Life, I just sat on that Tractor, and gave Thanks. I even cried, because my Wife and I worked hard to save the money. Congratulations, once again.

/ Kubota L4240 delivers TOMORROW!! #7  
Congratulations. Best wishes. I remember when I unloaded my Kubota L4400, which was also my first Brand New Tractor. Even though I had operated other Older Tractors throughout my Life, I just sat on that Tractor, and gave Thanks. I even cried, because my Wife and I worked hard to save the money. Congratulations, once again.

I sure know what you mean, I was able to buy my first new tractor, a BX2200 a few days after my 55th birthday. Everything before that was used stuff my brother and I bought well used and fixed up; nothing like a new tractor.:thumbsup:

/ Kubota L4240 delivers TOMORROW!! #8  
I sure know what you mean, I was able to buy my first new tractor, a BX2200 a few days after my 55th birthday. Everything before that was used stuff my brother and I bought well used and fixed up; nothing like a new tractor.:thumbsup:
I wish to take this time to publically state that "YOU ARE A GOOD MAN". This comes from the "Very Bottom of My Heart and Soul". Please take care.

/ Kubota L4240 delivers TOMORROW!! #9  
congrats and enjoy the new tractor

/ Kubota L4240 delivers TOMORROW!! #10  
I wish to take this time to publically state that "YOU ARE A GOOD MAN". This comes from the "Very Bottom of My Heart and Soul". Please take care.

Thanks, you too.