Buying Advice L series, what makes it Grand?

/ L series, what makes it Grand? #1  

kootenai

Tractor
'07 Kubota L3400. Woods: Tiller, Back Blade, Box Blade, Backhoe
I am researching the L series and have found the Grand moniker being used, sometimes interchangeably, with the L's. Specifically, I am looking at the L 3130. Is it a grand? And what does Grand offer that other L's do not.....

/ L series, what makes it Grand? #2  
I am researching the L series and have found the Grand moniker being used, sometimes interchangeably, with the L's. Specifically, I am looking at the L 3130. Is it a grand? And what does Grand offer that other L's do not.....

The difference between a cadillac and a chevy.

/ L series, what makes it Grand? #3  
I believe there is a recent thread very similar to this. Off the top of my head on the L30, tilt steering wheel, extendable lower 3PH link, smoother 3PH operation, independent PTO, flat operator station, suspension seat on all models, more comfortable seat, standard cruise control, different steering linkage, heavier frame, better instrumentation; sure there is something I am missing.

/ L series, what makes it Grand? #4  
I believe there is a recent thread very similar to this. Off the top of my head on the L30, tilt steering wheel, extendable lower 3PH link, smoother 3PH operation, independent PTO, flat operator station, suspension seat on all models, more comfortable seat, standard cruise control, different steering linkage, heavier frame, better instrumentation; sure there is something I am missing.

HST+ and about 8,000$ depending on the model

/ L series, what makes it Grand?
So, there are "grand L3130's" and just plain old L3130's. Is that correct?

/ L series, what makes it Grand? #6  
   / L series, what makes it Grand? #7  
HST+ and about 8,000$ depending on the model

The Auto Throttle HST+ is worth every penny as is everything TripleR mentioned. $8K sounds a bit much though. Our L3940 with FEL was $26K I don't think we could have bought an L3800 with FEL for $18K. Even if she could have she wouldn't have bought the L3800.

/ L series, what makes it Grand?
Great input, but my question is: When doing a search for L series Kubotas, how do you know if it is a Grand series or not. Would it be a "GLxxxx"? Or are there L series that are just known to be in the Grand category.

/ L series, what makes it Grand? #9  
HST+ is worth every penny? To who? Not to me its not but I don't own one either.

/ L series, what makes it Grand? #10  
I think all the Kubota L model tractors that end in xx10, xx30, and xx40 would be Grand L. This year Kubota is coming out with the xx60 Grand L series.