New B2920 just landed! 29 pics FEL, BH, Thumb, MMM

/ New B2920 just landed! 29 pics FEL, BH, Thumb, MMM
View from operators seat, seat swiveled to BH position, BH operators view, PTO lingage

k25.jpg
k26.jpg
k27.jpg
k28.jpg

She fits perfectly, couple feet to spare front and rear to walk by.

k29.jpg

/ New B2920 just landed! 29 pics FEL, BH, Thumb, MMM #13  
More pics! I'm considering one of these bad boys (without the BH), so I need more tractor ****! :)

Congrats, BTW! She's a beaut!

More pics! I'm considering one of these bad boys (without the BH), so I need more tractor ****! :)

Congrats, BTW! She's a beaut!

Anything specific you want me to shoot? I'll break out the video camera this weekend then we'll have some fun.

/ New B2920 just landed! 29 pics FEL, BH, Thumb, MMM #15  
That's a lot of pictures!Very nice looking unit,I am sure you will enjoy it.Congratulations.

/ New B2920 just landed! 29 pics FEL, BH, Thumb, MMM #16  
Anything specific you want me to shoot? I'll break out the video camera this weekend then we'll have some fun.

I think you covered most of it! :) I was specifically interested in the deck attachment, but you got a pretty good view of that. It appears nearly identical to my BX2200. Looking forward to the videos, though! Enjoy!

/ New B2920 just landed! 29 pics FEL, BH, Thumb, MMM #17  
Is that a drive on deck?

/ New B2920 just landed! 29 pics FEL, BH, Thumb, MMM #18  
Very nice tractor! It looks just like our BX's big brother.

Thanks for all the pics. :thumbsup:

Is that a drive on deck?

Yes though the delivery guy recommended against driving on, he said lift the front wheels with the loader and drag it out sideways to which I replied um ah what? This after he scraped the bottom of my BH bucket 4 feet along my driveway grinding it down to the bare metal backing the tractor off the trailer. I declined his offer of further instruction and sent him away.

Well now, 5 sets of dealer stickers 230 individual letters have been peeled off the tractor! Triangle thing and bracket removed, toolbox removed that was really in the way, triangle bracket from BH removed she's about ready to get dirty.