Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota b2920

Default Re: New B2920 just landed! 29 pics FEL, BH, Thumb, MMM

nice. Makes me want to go out to the garage and remember what mine looked like new! You'll have fun getting it dirty!

Tractor
    NH TC40DA

Awesome - congrats!!!

Tractor
    Kubota B2630

That is a sweet machine!!! I want that BH for mine! Congrats.

Tractor
    2011 LS R3039

Quote Originally Posted by deathtoblackberries View Post
    My first ever new tractor day, awesome! I took some detailed pictures for anyone else who might be considering this tractor, enjoy!

Attachment 310323
    Attachment 310324
    Attachment 310326
    Attachment 310327
    Real nice, I like it.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by deathtoblackberries View Post
    Well now, 5 sets of dealer stickers 230 individual letters have been peeled off the tractor! Triangle thing and bracket removed, toolbox removed that was really in the way, triangle bracket from BH removed she's about ready to get dirty.
    When my wife bought the L3940 it was still in the crate and she told then do not put any extra stickers on it. They'll slap them right on the hood, ugly.

Very nice looking rig BTW.
    '14 Kubota MX5100 w/FEL & 3rd Func.
    '11 John Deere 5065M /cab
    '10 Kubota L3940 w/FEL
    '09 JD X720
    '91 CaseIH 5140 Maxxum w/cab
    '78 IH 686 w/M&W Turbo 106 PTO hp w/canopy

Tractor
    '10 Kioti DK 40se/hst KL-401 FEL, loaded tires, KB-2485 bhoe, Tuffline TB160 boxblade, Woods QA forks, MIE Hydraulic bhoe thumb & ripper tooth, Igland 4001 winch, & GR-20 Log Grapple. Woods BBX72" Mower. Diamondplate aluminum canopy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grateful11 View Post
    When my wife bought the L3940 it was still in the crate and she told then do not put any extra stickers on it. They'll slap them right on the hood, ugly.
    Very nice looking rig BTW.
    Real nice looking machine! Curious why you removed some of the stuff you did? I know the stickers routine - I removed my dealer's free advertising from both sides of my HOOD and stuck them on filing cabs in my shop.
    Why the BH feet, SMV sign, etc?
    Only observation I have is the fuel filter seems somewhat exposed to possible errant branches, sticks, etc., at least from the pic of it's location- what are your thoughts on that aspect?
    BTW, hope you asked for a can of paint to fix the delivery guy's scrape and drive?
    2010 DK-40se/hst, KL-401 FEL, (reversible cutting edge), Titan Tree Shear. 72" Ratchet Rake. Fit Rite Top-N-Tilt hydraulics & diverter. HLA Series 2000 7' plow, Aquiline MPC rear chains. Samuri Sickle bar.

2015 Husky AWD Rider 322T Combi 103 deck. Scag Wildcat: Kawasaki 26HP, bagger. Dr. brush mower, & 42" lawn deck, Dr. self propelled, 6.5HP Trimmer mower. Pro-Mow 3 gang, no HP.

Bunch of STIHL chainsaws: 011x 2, MS192T, MS200T, MS180C, MS230, MS270 (Wood Boss), 038 Farmboss.

Gold Member deathtoblackberries's Avatar
    Tractor
    Kubota B2920, John Deere X380

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote machine View Post
    Real nice looking machine! Curious why you removed some of the stuff you did? I know the stickers routine - I removed my dealer's free advertising from both sides of my HOOD and stuck them on filing cabs in my shop.
    Why the BH feet, SMV sign, etc?
    Only observation I have is the fuel filter seems somewhat exposed to possible errant branches, sticks, etc., at least from the pic of it's location- what are your thoughts on that aspect?
    BTW, hope you asked for a can of paint to fix the delivery guy's scrape and drive?
    No need for the slow moving vehicle triangle sign as I won't have this tractor on a public road. The sign brackets looked like a clothing snag magnet and that sign was already annoying when turning the seat around. The toolbox is normally located out of the way at the back of the tractor but it won't fit there if you have a BH so they move it to the ROPS where its very much in the way of getting on/off the tractor and the handle on the fender. I'll find another location for it or just leave it in the garage.

I think the fuel filter is pretty well protected, the grill guard sticks out covering it from the front, there's an angle to get at it so I guess its possible but in the research I did on the 2620/2920 I don't recall a single instance of this being reported.

Some of the BH digging I'll be doing I'll have the BH feet on my driveway which is brand new so I got the optional rubber flip pad set to avoid damaging it. They flip over for use in the dirt, they are also quite a bit larger footprint than the originals...plus I just wanted them! lol

Now to engineer...wait for it...a PTO position indicator

Tractor

Thanks everyone, Tractchores we should start a 2920 club!

Tractor
    kubota

Beautifull congrats hey if you have time sometime pm i would love to talk to you seems like you did alot of research i can give you my number or vice versa thank alot matt

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by chub380 View Post
    Beautifull congrats hey if you have time sometime pm i would love to talk to you seems like you did alot of research i can give you my number or vice versa thank alot matt
    Thanks, happy to share my 2 cents worth but I think some of the guys here on the forum who have owned this tractor for a while will be far more knowledgeable, I think Tractchores has had his for a year now. See your PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast