New B2920 just landed! 29 pics FEL, BH, Thumb, MMM

/ New B2920 just landed! 29 pics FEL, BH, Thumb, MMM #21  
nice. Makes me want to go out to the garage and remember what mine looked like new! You'll have fun getting it dirty!

/ New B2920 just landed! 29 pics FEL, BH, Thumb, MMM #23  
That is a sweet machine!!! I want that BH for mine! Congrats.

/ New B2920 just landed! 29 pics FEL, BH, Thumb, MMM #25  
Well now, 5 sets of dealer stickers 230 individual letters have been peeled off the tractor! Triangle thing and bracket removed, toolbox removed that was really in the way, triangle bracket from BH removed she's about ready to get dirty.

When my wife bought the L3940 it was still in the crate and she told then do not put any extra stickers on it. They'll slap them right on the hood, ugly.

Very nice looking rig BTW.

/ New B2920 just landed! 29 pics FEL, BH, Thumb, MMM #26  
When my wife bought the L3940 it was still in the crate and she told then do not put any extra stickers on it. They'll slap them right on the hood, ugly.
Very nice looking rig BTW.

Real nice looking machine! Curious why you removed some of the stuff you did? I know the stickers routine :confused2:- I removed my dealer's free advertising from both sides of my HOOD and stuck them on filing cabs in my shop.
Why the BH feet, SMV sign, etc?
Only observation I have is the fuel filter seems somewhat exposed to possible errant branches, sticks, etc., at least from the pic of it's location- what are your thoughts on that aspect?
BTW, hope you asked for a can of paint to fix the delivery guy's scrape and drive?

/ New B2920 just landed! 29 pics FEL, BH, Thumb, MMM
Real nice looking machine! Curious why you removed some of the stuff you did? I know the stickers routine :confused2:- I removed my dealer's free advertising from both sides of my HOOD and stuck them on filing cabs in my shop.
Why the BH feet, SMV sign, etc?
Only observation I have is the fuel filter seems somewhat exposed to possible errant branches, sticks, etc., at least from the pic of it's location- what are your thoughts on that aspect?
BTW, hope you asked for a can of paint to fix the delivery guy's scrape and drive?

No need for the slow moving vehicle triangle sign as I won't have this tractor on a public road. The sign brackets looked like a clothing snag magnet and that sign was already annoying when turning the seat around. The toolbox is normally located out of the way at the back of the tractor but it won't fit there if you have a BH so they move it to the ROPS where its very much in the way of getting on/off the tractor and the handle on the fender. I'll find another location for it or just leave it in the garage.

I think the fuel filter is pretty well protected, the grill guard sticks out covering it from the front, there's an angle to get at it so I guess its possible but in the research I did on the 2620/2920 I don't recall a single instance of this being reported.

Some of the BH digging I'll be doing I'll have the BH feet on my driveway which is brand new so I got the optional rubber flip pad set to avoid damaging it. They flip over for use in the dirt, they are also quite a bit larger footprint than the originals...plus I just wanted them! lol

Now to engineer...wait for it...a PTO position indicator :mischievous:

Thanks everyone, Tractchores we should start a 2920 club!

/ New B2920 just landed! 29 pics FEL, BH, Thumb, MMM #29  
Beautifull congrats hey if you have time sometime pm i would love to talk to you seems like you did alot of research i can give you my number or vice versa thank alot matt

Beautifull congrats hey if you have time sometime pm i would love to talk to you seems like you did alot of research i can give you my number or vice versa thank alot matt

Thanks, happy to share my 2 cents worth but I think some of the guys here on the forum who have owned this tractor for a while will be far more knowledgeable, I think Tractchores has had his for a year now. See your PM.