L5740 or wait for L6060?

/ L5740 or wait for L6060? #11  
I wonder how many people will do emissions deletes on the tier 4 tractors after the warranty is up.

/ L5740 or wait for L6060?
I went and checked out the new L6060 today. The dealer I've been talking to called me to let me know it was in. I have to say it is VERY nice. The fit and finish of the cab is superb. The cab gives you more leg room and the air ride seat is sweet. They were actually in the process of the assembly, but I was able to sit in the cab. I think I am going for it....Living on the wild side and going Tier 4.:confused2:
kubota2.JPGkubota3.JPGkubota4.JPGkubota5.JPG

/ L5740 or wait for L6060? #13  
I went and checked out the new L6060 today. The dealer I've been talking to called me to let me know it was in. I have to say it is VERY nice. The fit and finish of the cab is superb. The cab gives you more leg room and the air ride seat is sweet. They were actually in the process of the assembly, but I was able to sit in the cab. I think I am going for it....Living on the wild side and going Tier 4.:confused2:
View attachment 311479View attachment 311480View attachment 311481View attachment 311482
Looks very nice.I must say I prefer the dark grey color a lot more than the tan color in the older models.

/ L5740 or wait for L6060? #14  
I like how the back window wraps around on the it. I don't like the windshield washer resivoir on the back. The new seat looks nice.

There is no longer a clutch. The brakes have been moved to the left side. The floor pedal is now aluminum instead of black and the interior fender well panels are some sort of rigid cushioned material, it slightly gives when you press it.

/ L5740 or wait for L6060? #16  
I like the hand throttle on the side but I'm not sure if I would like not having a clutch. It's a pain when starting but I always use it when engaging the PTO since they are now a switch. Did you find out the difference in price between the 5740 and the 6060?

/ L5740 or wait for L6060? #17  
Nice looking pics...... but I don't think thats an air ride seat.......at least it's not like the air ride seat in my M5040.

/ L5740 or wait for L6060? #18  
Nice looking tractor and I do like the seat, also glad to see the last of the clutch, dislike brakes on the left. I am glad I bought the L5740, but can see why people like the L6060. I may add an air ride seat to mine.

I like the hand throttle on the side but I'm not sure if I would like not having a clutch. It's a pain when starting but I always use it when engaging the PTO since they are now a switch. Did you find out the difference in price between the 5740 and the 6060?
There is $3000 price difference with the first initial dealer quotes and no negotiations.

/ L5740 or wait for L6060? #20  
Nice looking tractor and I do like the seat, also glad to see the last of the clutch, dislike brakes on the left. I am glad I bought the L5740, but can see why people like the L6060. I may add an air ride seat to mine.

Brakes on the left?