L5740 or wait for L6060?

/ L5740 or wait for L6060? #41  
Does anybody know for sure if this brochure is right? It talks about the new high pressure common rail fuel system but then in the specs shows an indirect injected engine. I'm confused because indirect injection and high pressure common rail in a medium speed diesel don't go together unless Kubota has something new. The high pressure common rail system should be for a direct injection multi-shot cleaner and more economical, although more expensive, engine. Could this spec sheet be wrong? See that Kubota still doesn't have the specs on their site.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a mistake in the brochure. The new B2650/B3350 brochure has a few mistakes in the spec section too.

/ L5740 or wait for L6060? #42  
I like the brakes on left. Pain on the 5740 to use cruise and brakes to turn sharp. I also like where the throttle lever is.

/ L5740 or wait for L6060? #43  
I don't have any trouble with the steering brakes, but could learn to like the throttle location as it is the same as on our M8540, the 4WD seems easier to get to for us "seasoned citizens" than on the L40 Series; wish I could combine the best features of both.

/ L5740 or wait for L6060? #44  
Ugh, I really like having the clutch and right hand brakes on my L5030HSTC. My complaints on the old 30 series after putting over 1000 hours on mine are:

-cab too short / not enough seat travel bang my head and butt. - that seems to be addressed
-needs larger front tires, they just are too small with loads on the loader. This applies to both the R-4 and R-1 options. This still isn't addressed.
-filling tank on hood was a pain from jugs but is addressed with new tank down low
-tool box too small? Not sure if they have done anything for this
-No euro quick attach available on loader - probably not going to happen
-Pin on rear toplink gets jammed on the lift cylinders when trying to remove it
-Toplink holder is too flimsy, have broken 2 already.
-Radiator and condensor plug up a bit too easy. Have to clean out very frequently.
-Front head lights useless with loader, mine are unplugged. The new design might help, maybe?

/ L5740 or wait for L6060? #45  
I just can't believe they would come out with a new loader with less capacity! With that said, if the numbers are incorrect and it does give another 450lbs of lift how in the world will you keep the rear end planted?! Doesn't look as though they've added any weight back there...