Kubota L3400 FEL, Woods BH, Box scraper, Rear Blade, Tiller

Tractor model L3400HST-F / Serial # 68271 / 161hrs
Front Loader LA463FL / Serial # 28791
Backhoe BH70X-1 / Serial #1066220
Box Scraper GB65 / Serial # 1023122
Rear Blade RB84 / Serial #11527618
Roto Tiller GTC60/2 / Serial#1001642

$22895 161 hours

Also curious if this is in the series with the jerky 3 point. Any other "known" issues. I wouldn't normally do this but if I can get the right price, I may purchase without starting her up. (It's a prohibitive drive to get there before someone else snatches it up.) Therefore, I want to stack the odds as much as possible. This is a dealer item and I have only seen the tractor with BH and FEL. Can I beat em up a little on the price?

/ L3400 price check.
How about ball park estimate? I am trying to get a bid in and I would love some input! Thanks in advance. Mainly, I am trying to assess the value of the attachments.

/ L3400 price check. #3  
I'll give it a shot...but pricing a used tractor is iffy cause no two are alike.

Anyway...tractor with 161hrs and HST........................~$14-15k
Used Woods BH.......................................................~$4-5k
Both Blades............................................................~$1k
Tiller.....................................................................~$1k-$1.5k

Sum.....$20k-$22.5K IMO.

Check tractorhouse.com for similarly equipped models.

And yes...it is the series with the jerky hitch. Only other issue (and minor issue) is the hydraulic suction hose on earlier models tends to crack and suck air in. It is a cheap part and an easy fix though

/ L3400 price check. #4  
I have a brand new suction hose in the factory packaging, I would let go cheap if anyone needs one. I sure don't need it.

/ L3400 price check. #5  
I have a brand new suction hose in the factory packaging, I would let go cheap if anyone needs one. I sure don't need it.

There is a joke in there somewhere but I'm not touching it.:D

/ L3400 price check.
I'm not touching that...
Thanks LD1, that is about what I was thinking. I may offer 21,500 and see what happens.
Any other last minute opinions?

/ L3400 price check. #8  
No more opinions. As long as it is as expected for 161 hrs, which should be in excellent condition except for some paint worn off the bucket and platform. If it is much worse than that or anything broken..........

As to the hose.....Mine is cracked pretty good, and has been for a few years now, but hasnt failed yet. One of these days I may have to get it replaced. I Might have to take kOua up on his offer if I dont sell my tractor first;):cool:

/ L3400 price check. #9  
rattle my chain if you want the hose, "I will make you an offer you can't refuse"

/ L3400 price check. #10  
Still got the hose? For the price check, I agree with LDs figures.