Info on the L6060?

/ Info on the L6060? #13  
There are a few dealers that have them.. It's even been reported that the 6060 is about $3k more than the 5740. Also it doesn't have a clutch.

/ Info on the L6060?
There are a few dealers that have them.. It's even been reported that the 6060 is about $3k more than the 5740. Also it doesn't have a clutch.

I wouldn't have any problem not having a clutch.. my JD110TLB doesn't have a clutch either. Not sure about the added $3k though - 'course I don't have a good idea about what the 5740 goes for either - maybe ignorance is bliss?!? ;)

AKfish

/ Info on the L6060? #15  
Well the brochure is NICE!!! I'm glad I just bought my 4240 new though. I have a feeling the L40s are going to be hard to come by soon. I got the last one off my dealer's lot. As for the clutch, I never had one on my JD 4700.

/ Info on the L6060? #16  
The only advantage we've seen for having the clutch on L3940 HST is when engaging something hooked up to the PTO. Were as you can ease it on instead of just turning or pulling a electric switch and having a sudden jerk start. Both the JD's here are electric PTO engagement, the 5065M has a clutch but it has no effect on the PTO. Most stuff starts up pretty easy but if you have something with a big flywheel it can be quite a jolt to the system even with the throttle as low as possible to get it started.

/ Info on the L6060? #17  
Yeah, that sales brochure was great. Kubota is really ahead of the curve.

/ Info on the L6060? #18  
The others had yet to catch up with Kubota in this range and now they have even more to catch up on ;-)

/ Info on the L6060? #19  
It looks like the 3240 is now gone and the 3940 and 4240 have been combined. It looks like the loader is actually not as powerful as the 40 series. That seams odd. I wonder if the side panels are attached to the hood as well as the grill.

/ Info on the L6060? #20  
There are a couple options that I found pretty clever in the sales brochure like the momentary throttle advance on the loader handle and the hydraulic bucket release. I would use that throttle advance button all the time! It would be awesome for loader work. Pretty sure the hydraulic quick change has been around on skid steers for a while. On a CUT it's a Cadillac feature for sure. Maunally lifting the levers couldn't be much easier, but I can see how it would be a time saver for folks that need to change often. It definitely saves a trip out of the seat. The cab looks really plush. I still haven't fallen in love with the new hood style though...

Overall they look like really nice machines to me.