Info on the L6060?

/ Info on the L6060? #1  

AKfish

Tractor
JD 5115M; JD 110 TLB; JD 4720; Ford 9N; JD X300R
I've seen a couple of threads on the new model Grand L6060. Couldn't find any details about it on the Kubota website, though. (Might not be lookin' in the right spot!) Any links or sites to get some latest information would be appreciated.

AKfish

/ Info on the L6060? #2  
The 60 series won't be hitting the dealer yards for a bit yet although we are waiting as the 40 series is getting pretty skimpy for inventory to draw from! I hope it doesn't hurt sales to much!

/ Info on the L6060? #3  
   / Info on the L6060? #4  
The 60 series won't be hitting the dealer yards for a bit yet although we are waiting as the 40 series is getting pretty skimpy for inventory to draw from! I hope it doesn't hurt sales to much!

I have an L6060

/ Info on the L6060?
I have an L6060

You.. personally, have a L6060? ;) You're very fortunate.. :) And, I'm happy for you! (Feel like sharing some details about "your" new tractor?)

Thanks,

AKfish

/ Info on the L6060? #6  
If you have a 6060 in stock at your dealership, do you know why Kubota does not yet have the specs for the tractor up on their site? Are you not supposed to sell the tractors before a specific date?

/ Info on the L6060? #7  
If you have a 6060 in stock at your dealership, do you know why Kubota does not yet have the specs for the tractor up on their site? Are you not supposed to sell the tractors before a specific date?
I also wondered about the sell date. I called around to several dealerships asking when each would be getting them in and they all said anytime the month of April. I called my local dealer and He acted like He knew nothing about getting any L6060's. I then got a call from a dealer 50 miles away and was told they had just recieved the first one. I am buying it tomorrow. They are really nice. From what I've noticed from the Kubota website, is that they are slow to post specs on the new stuff. I would think that the site would be updated now that the L's are hitting the dealerships.