Buying Advice 54 Inch Fine Cut MMM

/ 54 Inch Fine Cut MMM #11  
I had a reg 54" MMM on my Bx2360 and have since got a new Bx2670 and went with the 60" MMM. A lot of members suggested the 60" and after seeing the difference ( not in cut but 5' is WIDE ) I wish I would have gone with it in the first place.Just a thought to pass along before you commit to a 54".Maybe a $200.00 difference.:2cents::cool2:

How do you like your new machine? I'm curious how well it mows grass... being that you're in NC I'm sure you are already mowing. :laughing:

/ 54 Inch Fine Cut MMM #12  
I have the 54 fine cut.

Its not that great of a mower.

/ 54 Inch Fine Cut MMM #13  
I've mowed twice and am very happy with the cut,also going to the 60" I can mow the whole yard in about 2 hrs ,I was mowing 2 1/2 hrs before.:cool2::drink::cool2:

/ 54 Inch Fine Cut MMM #14  
I've mowed twice and am very happy with the cut,also going to the 60" I can mow the whole yard in about 2 hrs ,I was mowing 2 1/2 hrs before.:cool2::drink::cool2:

Great to hear!

/ 54 Inch Fine Cut MMM #15  
I am going through the 54 vs 60" decision currently as well. This thread has been very helpful. Does anyone run a mulching kit on the 60"?

/ 54 Inch Fine Cut MMM #16  
Cutting grass? It is snowing here today. I went with the 60 inch also mainly to speed cutting time. One of the best features is I can pull up to a tree with the overhang of the deck and eliminate trimming time.