Trigger pulled.....! L3800

/ Trigger pulled.....! L3800 #31  
I was working Wed. in the back yard, around some trees, an I wished for a bit I had a smaller tractor.. ha, Us tractor guys are never happy:) Any tractor is a compromise for some job. That's why the guys that can afford it own more than one!

James K0UA

/ Trigger pulled.....! L3800 #32  
Even some people who can't afford it, have more than one. ;)

/ Trigger pulled.....! L3800 #33  
Your less used tractor does not have to be new. In fact, none of your tractors have to be new.

/ Trigger pulled.....! L3800 #34  
I've owned larger tractors, our old L3750 is 1300 lbs heavier and a lot larger. But I'd rather be on the 3800.

Like I said earlier, I love our L3800DT. It's just a **** of a work horse in a fairly small size!

I might get another larger Kubota at some point, but the little 3800 ain't goin no where! :D

/ Trigger pulled.....! L3800 #35  
I've owned larger tractors, our old L3750 is 1300 lbs heavier and a lot larger. But I'd rather be on the 3800.

Like I said earlier, I love our L3800DT. It's just a **** of a work horse in a fairly small size!

I might get another larger Kubota at some point, but the little 3800 ain't goin no where! :D

Bravo. There is something to be said for the small, but not tiny tractor. I have looked at the L3800 many times but I have too many tractors as it is.

/ Trigger pulled.....! L3800 #36  
I'm really just about ready to kick you in the hindquarters. :laughing:

/ Trigger pulled.....! L3800 #37  
Bravo. There is something to be said for the small, but not tiny tractor. I have looked at the L3800 many times but I have too many tractors as it is.

Yes there is something to be said! :D

I look back at the older tractors (some smaller, some larger) I've used and am just amazed at how much better the L3800 is! I just scratch my head at some of the reply's here?

The L3800 is fantastic for it's size, in it's price range! If a person wants a larger tractor, get a larger tractor. :cool:

/ Trigger pulled.....! L3800 #38  
Yes there is something to be said! :D

I look back at the older tractors (some smaller, some larger) I've used and am just amazed at how much better the L3800 is! I just scratch my head at some of the reply's here?

The L3800 is fantastic for it's size, in it's price range! If a person wants a larger tractor, get a larger tractor. :cool:

I think that's what the OP is doing, getting a bigger machine.:D

/ Trigger pulled.....! L3800 #39  
   / Trigger pulled.....! L3800 #40  
:laughing: I know, I know...I keep telling my wife something similar (more like begging, though :D).