My blood now runs Orange

/ My blood now runs Orange #21  
Will certainly check the front axle fluid. Wife will be instructed to check the blinker fluid after 5 hours of running as well as putting in the summer tire air when it comes time.

Not sure if you were just kidding or what, but They were serious about the front axle fluid. It does need to be checked

/ My blood now runs Orange
Not sure if you were just kidding or what, but They were serious about the front axle fluid. It does need to be checked

Yeah, I know he was serious. I was just kidding around. Sometimes my sarcasm goes a touch far. I will check the front axle fluid. Again, thanks for the tip.

/ My blood now runs Orange #23  
I think you are correct. Took delivery of her about an hour ago!!! Perfect timing since we have about 20" of snow at my place. Here are 2 shots of the little lady in the garage and a pic of her future home! Please excuse the mess. We just moved in and are having the house painted so the painter's stuff is in the garage as well.

]

Sweet! And that looks like a pretty nice future home too. Congratulations!!

GolfAddict, I ended up buying a bro-tek rear skid plate. Thanks again for the info!

/ My blood now runs Orange #25  
What kind of bike is that? Nice tractor btw!

What kind of bike is that? Nice tractor btw!

A 2007 Kawasaki KLR 650. Best bike I have owned. Easy to work on, tons of modifications you can do, and you get 45-48 mpg. It's a workhorse.

/ My blood now runs Orange #27  
Here are 2 shots of the little lady
If you think this TRACTOR is a "LADY" THEN YOU MUST HAVE SOME PRETTY TOUGH WOMEN IN YOUR PART OF THE COUNTRY!:eek:
Is your BIKE a girl to?:confused: :cool2: :laughing:

/ My blood now runs Orange #28  
I think you are correct. Took delivery of her about an hour ago!!! Perfect timing since we have about 20" of snow at my place. Here are 2 shots of the little lady in the garage and a pic of her future home! Please excuse the mess. We just moved in and are having the house painted so the painter's stuff is in the garage as well.

11rqck3.jpg

Congratulations, that's a fine tractor you have. You're going to love the FEL. The first service is what... 50 hours? I was just impressed that the manual has the instructions how to do it. So I bought the filters, SUDC (or whatever the Kubota hydro oil is), engine oil, and enjoyed a morning doing it's first service.
Looks like a KLR there in your garage. Nice motorcycle.

Here are 2 shots of the little lady
If you think this TRACTOR is a "LADY" THEN YOU MUST HAVE SOME PRETTY TOUGH WOMEN IN YOUR PART OF THE COUNTRY!:eek:
Is your BIKE a girl to?:confused: :cool2: :laughing:

Well, I prefer to only ride women, so, yeah, they are both ladies. :laughing:

/ My blood now runs Orange #30  
Advice.... some of this is repeated...

1) Read the manual.
2) Read the manual while looking/walking around the tractor.
3) Always wear your seatbelt.
4) Know and understand what all of the little warning pictures mean.
5) Teach anyone that will be around you that tractors can dangerous.
6) Never operate the tractor with a passenger onboard. Especially children!
7) Get some ballast for the rear.

Looks great!

Kevin