Ordered a new L4060 HSTC tractor today!

/ Ordered a new L4060 HSTC tractor today! #1  

PSDStu

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota, M7060 HDC12, L4060 HSTC, RTV 1140
I went by my dealer today and ordered a new L4060 HSTC tractor today. It will have the new LA805 loader, 2 rear remotes, 3rd function valve, 3rd function hose quick coupler, 72" bucket, Air Ride seat, and we will be ordering a WR Long OBG2-48 grapple as well.

I will be trading in my B3030 and the new tractor is supposed to be delivered sometime in May.

/ Ordered a new L4060 HSTC tractor today! #2  
Congratulations on your ne purchase, will be looking forward to pictures.:thumbsup:

/ Ordered a new L4060 HSTC tractor today! #4  
congrats on your new tractor.

/ Ordered a new L4060 HSTC tractor today! #5  
Gonna need pics

/ Ordered a new L4060 HSTC tractor today! #6  
Good luck getting sleep for the next month, lol.

/ Ordered a new L4060 HSTC tractor today! #7  
Sounds like a great upgrade for you! I am not familiar with the 3rd function hose quick coupler option you mentioned. Is you dealer installing couplers on the end of the lines for you, or is it something more than that? My 3rd function kit came with caps on the end of the lines so I could install whichever fittings I preferred because I have not purchased my grapple at that point.

/ Ordered a new L4060 HSTC tractor today!
   / Ordered a new L4060 HSTC tractor today! #9  
I was not familiar with the 3rd function hose quick coupler until I found out about it in the new L60 series brochure which I have attached below.

http://www.toplinetrailers.com/documents/L60.pdf

Gotcha. I see it now. It is an interesting concept, and looks like a nice option to have. I am curious about how the design actually works, and if the seals will be as robust as those in standard quick disconnect hydraulic couplings. I would hate to be stuck waiting for parts if a leak developed. If you get a chance when it arrives I would love to see some pictures of the two halves disconnected. Also, if you have more than one attachment requiring hydraulic power (i.e. grapple and snow plow), do you need to by additional coupler parts so that you have the mating piece on each implement?

/ Ordered a new L4060 HSTC tractor today! #10  
Congrats, the L60 is a really nice looking tractor.

I just noticed they also had a optional hydraulic SSQA.