B2320 remote kit

/ B2320 remote kit #1  

displacedPA

Gold Member
Tractor
NH T2310
well I emailed messicks about a valve kit for top&tilt.

Here are the part numbers he gave me. Im wondering if this is the kit that mounts on the rops or something different?

You need

B7309B (1st position valve and hose) - $700

BL7343 Stacking Kit - $50

BL7373 detent valve - $380

Or

BL7393 float valve - $310

I know this has been discused in the past just wondering if anyone has used these part numbers and can tell me what and where they mount.

Thanks,

/ B2320 remote kit #2  
While I don't know those specific part numbers, the only "kit" available that I've ever see for a B20 series is for attachment to the ROPS. Otherwise, those part number descriptions make sense to me (first valve and option for second valve + stacking kit.) You just need to decide if you want double acting detent or detent with float option for the second remote valve.

/ B2320 remote kit #3  

Attachments

• Surplus Center   4 SPOOL SV VALVE OPEN CENTER W POWER BEYOND.png
    Surplus Center 4 SPOOL SV VALVE OPEN CENTER W POWER BEYOND.png
    520.6 KB · Views: 332
   / B2320 remote kit #4  
I mounted a 3-spool valve on my B3200 this winter to operate a pull grader with 6-way hydraulics. I will post up a picture tomorrow of how it attaches to the ROPS. The hardware and mounting should be the same for both machines although the plumbing may differ slightly depending on whether you have a BH attached (I do). It would be the same for a 1-valve spool - you can always add more down the road

/ B2320 remote kit
Are you really serious about those parts from Kubota?

You do know that you can do better with stacked valves from Surplus by about half that price.

$537.85

Burden Surplus Center

Yea this is the kit I was looking at before. I think you had recomended it a year ago JJ. I was just curious if the kubota kit was revised yet. I will go after market for this Im sure.

AC

/ B2320 remote kit #6  
As promised here are a few pictures of a 3-spool stacked valve attached to my B3200. I have one double acting detent and two float detent valves + power beyond (for the BH). Initially I looked at getting a separate spool, as others have mentioned, it is cheaper but by the time I added in the hoses and tractor connections which are inlcuded in the kit I couldn't beat the price my dealer gave me.

Mike

B3200_3-Spool_1.jpgB3200_3-Spool_2.jpgB3200_3-Spool_3.jpgB3200_3-Spool_4.jpg

/ B2320 remote kit #7  
I didn't like the looks or price of the kit so I followed a few others lead here and added rear remotes with a valve from surplus center. I think I saved $200 by doing it myself and it wasn't that difficult once I got everything figured out that was needed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    848.1 KB · Views: 760
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    534.5 KB · Views: 470