New RTV 1140 pics!

/ New RTV 1140 pics! #1  

PSDStu

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota, M7060 HDC12, L4060 HSTC, RTV 1140
While waiting for my new L4060 HSTC to arrive I decided to go ahead and sell my RTV 500 and I bought a new RTV 1140 today.

Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• IMG_0185.jpg
    IMG_0185.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 661
  • IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 451
  • IMG_0183.jpg
    IMG_0183.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 402
  • IMG_0184.jpg
    IMG_0184.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 471
   / New RTV 1140 pics! #2  
enjoy your new RTV.

/ New RTV 1140 pics! #3  
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Looks good and you'll never regret your purchase. Don't force the 2WD 4WD lever or the gear lever. Brake pedal to the floor then easy pressure and if still a bit resistant a blip of the floor pedal while putting gentle pressure on the gear selection lever. I do the 2WD 4WD lever while moving about the same way except for the brake part. About the only time I use the brake because letting off the pedal stops it. I've bought a rear view camera off Ebay for mine but haven't installed it yet. I also raise my front seat when I leave it so it won't have water, dirt or doo on it when I return.:) I usually drive mine in 2WD M and it goes except for the steepest ditches then I do 4WD L. ENJOY!!
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/atvs-utility-vehicles/

/ New RTV 1140 pics! #4  
Now you're talkin'...

I've added so much stuff to mine you can't even see it anymore...and it's twice as handy. use it daily, 300 hrs so far.

you're gonna love it!

/ New RTV 1140 pics! #5  
While waiting for my new L4060 HSTC to arrive I decided to go ahead and sell my RTV 500 and I bought a new RTV 1140 today.

Enjoy the pics!

Very nice machine! Any chance you could measure the max height of the machine with the plastic canopy?

/ New RTV 1140 pics! #6  
That thing is Huge!

/ New RTV 1140 pics! #7  
Very nice machine! Any chance you could measure the max height of the machine with the plastic canopy?

Mine goes in my garage with normal height door. If you need more exact measurement say you do.

/ New RTV 1140 pics! #8  
Mine goes in my garage with normal height door. If you need more exact measurement say you do.

I would be interested in the measurement if it is not too much trouble as one of my doors is less than 84".

/ New RTV 1140 pics! #9  
I would be interested in the measurement if it is not too much trouble as one of my doors is less than 84".

OK. Will try and get it measured today.

/ New RTV 1140 pics! #10  
80 1/2"S AT THE HIGHEST POINT. With the tires I have. I believe they are they work tires, fairly aggressive tread but not as aggressive as Ag tires or smooth as turf tires. Top sort of goes up and middle seems to be the highest point.