New L3560 for those intetested

/ New L3560 for those intetested #11  
The new fuel fuel looks better than holding 5 gallons of fuel on a wet tractor tire trying to pour it in like you have do on a 40 series.

/ New L3560 for those intetested #12  
Fuel neck seems kind of odd sticking up as far from the tank as it is but it is in the approximate location that it is on all of our large ag tractors. We haven't bashed any of them and they are a lot easier to fill than my L5740.

And I am not using an AG tractor with grapples to clean brush either, this is a utility tractor.

David Kb7uns

/ New L3560 for those intetested #13  
Think they probably had to make room for the DPF under the hood but yes the fuel tank is looking to be a disaster. Will not be getting rid of the L3130 any time soon. Would of like to have a 34 horse tractor but this is not the way to go.

David Kb7uns

I think that's why, too. They ran out of room under the hood - or it got too hot with the new pollution gear.
A bit of bolt on armor to wrap around that fill jug might not be a bad thing.
Looks like a business opportunity just crying out for someone looking to sell an aftermarket fix.
Even if it's very unlikely that you'd ever hit it, the perception is that it's a weak point.
Of course, I'd find a way to hit it.

/ New L3560 for those intetested #14  
Welcome to the Kubota 60 series - AKA "The Longhorn". That grill guard looks like horns sticking out. :moose: Does it have to fold forward like that to open the hood? I have to agree with previous posts. My taste prefers the stylings of the 40 series over the 60.

I think we should start a thread predicting the date of the first post titled "!#^&$!!!!! Broke My Fuel Fill Tube!!!!!!". Hahaha

/ New L3560 for those intetested #15  
I wonder if the long filler neck on the fuel tank could be shortened so it would be less likely of getting damaged? Plus if it was shorter you wouldn't have to lift a fuel container so high to add diesel fuel. Just a thought!

/ New L3560 for those intetested #16  
I wonder if the long filler neck on the fuel tank could be shortened so it would be less likely of getting damaged? Plus if it was shorter you wouldn't have to lift a fuel container so high to add diesel fuel. Just a thought!

Having not seen the tractor I will go out on a limb here and say no, it cannot be shortened, because then the opening of the filler neck would be below the level of fuel in the tank. The neck must always be above the level of the fuel in the tank when it is full, else the fuel would run out on the ground.

James K0UA

Edit:// I missed one of the side photo's in the first go around, and I though the tank was under the hood, with the filler sticking out the side, but no the tank is under the floorboard.. so I don't know why the filler neck is so high, maybe they think it would be more comfortable at that height instead of bending over.. I don't know.

Last edited:
   / New L3560 for those intetested #17  
Glad to see the clutch is gone, but prefer the brakes on the right, prefer old type cruise control as I use mine like the HST pedal going forward, I fuel with a hose so the cap location is not an issue, some nice features I suppose, but am sure glad I bought a new 2012 L5740 HSTC when I did.

/ New L3560 for those intetested #18  
When looking at the fuel neck, it almost looks like it is a rubber neck is held on by clamps which would make it pretty flexible. Are my eyes deceiving me or do others see the same thing?

/ New L3560 for those intetested #19  
Thanks for sharing the pictures.

/ New L3560 for those intetested #20  
Like the brakes on the left side.

Fuel tank fill location is awful.

And front grill guard protrudes too far!

Love my L3830 and looks like I'll be keeping it! Lol

Thanks for the pics.