New L3560 for those intetested

/ New L3560 for those intetested
I heard they take a prototype around to the dealers and let them look at it.

I guess that's better than nothing. I will be starting another thread soon on dealers. With the two by me and the drastic differences I am curious to see the rest of the guys dealers.

/ New L3560 for those intetested #42  
I wonder why the all aluminum treadle pedal, a little cow poop on it and it looks slippery.

Also I wonder if they fixed the steering stutter of the L40 series?

/ New L3560 for those intetested #43  
Thanks for the pics.

Analog gauges - that's a nice touch.

I didn't see the hand throttle - is that gone?

Without the cruise control lever, is there an electronic switch for cruise like on a JD?

It also looked like that little toolbox is gone - but perhaps my eyes deceive me.

Like many others, I'm glad I got my L3540 last fall (although I like those gauges...)

/ New L3560 for those intetested #44  
The toolbox looks like a cheap add on plastic one,a step backward from what was there.It also looks like the Auto Throttle Advance is gone or moved,there is an empty spot on the steering column where it used to be.

/ New L3560 for those intetested #45  
Thanks for the pics.

Analog gauges - that's a nice touch.

I didn't see the hand throttle - is that gone?

Without the cruise control lever, is there an electronic switch for cruise like on a JD?

It also looked like that little toolbox is gone - but perhaps my eyes deceive me.

Like many others, I'm glad I got my L3540 last fall (although I like those gauges...)

On on of these threads, it was noted the trottle advance was moved to the right side of the seat like the M Series and the cruise control is on it, but it does not advance the pedal only set it where it is.

/ New L3560 for those intetested #46  
The toolbox looks like a cheap add on plastic one,a step backward from what was there.It also looks like the Auto Throttle Advance is gone or moved,there is an empty spot on the steering column where it used to be.

The ATA is electronic now I believe.

/ New L3560 for those intetested #47  
I have my L3830 and that thing will be buried with me...

However...I like the brakes on the left. That fuel tank thing would be torn off the first time I would scrub against some trees and heavy brush. I don't like the idea of having to undo something to undo something else...like the brush guard that is completely open in the middle to open the hood. The clutch will not be missed...one good thing.

All in all...I'm glad I have my L3830HST. I guess I am getting crusty and like things uncomplicated.

/ New L3560 for those intetested #48  
I have my L3830 and that thing will be buried with me...

However...I like the brakes on the left. That fuel tank thing would be torn off the first time I would scrub against some trees and heavy brush. I don't like the idea of having to undo something to undo something else...like the brush guard that is completely open in the middle to open the hood. The clutch will not be missed...one good thing.

All in all...I'm glad I have my L3830HST. I guess I am getting crusty and like things uncomplicated.

Certainly nothing wrong with the L30 Series, I really liked our L5030, but "uncomplicated" is relative, look at the brochures with your tractor that announces all of the "leading edge" technology in the "New Grand L30 Series. Our Ford 600 "uncomplicated", but an advance over the 8N which was complicated compared to our mules. I guess it is all relevant.

/ New L3560 for those intetested #49  
Certainly nothing wrong with the L30 Series, I really liked our L5030, but "uncomplicated" is relative, look at the brochures with your tractor that announces all of the "leading edge" technology in the "New Grand L30 Series. Our Ford 600 "uncomplicated", but an advance over the 8N which was complicated compared to our mules. I guess it is all relevant.
Well said I guess my age is really starting to show mules I remember when opps now I can't remember

/ New L3560 for those intetested #50  
Well said I guess my age is really starting to show mules I remember when opps now I can't remember

I sure know the feeling.:laughing::eek: