New L3560 for those intetested

/ New L3560 for those intetested #1  

KenB2920

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L5240HSTC
I stopped up at the dealer today to pick up my mower deck. While I was there I saw the new L3560 and took some photos.

image-4162892187.jpg

New front headlights. Front grill must be opened for hood to open. 4 bulbs instead of 2 now

image-4290973346.jpg

The cruise control lever is gone

image-368812653.jpg

The hydro response knob is gone and replaced with DPF buttons and something else

image-1237119002.jpg

Dpf instrictions

image-1764534242.jpg

Brake pedals have been moved to the left side, the hydro pedal is now aluminum and there is NO clutch

image-2965308417.jpg

The instrument panel has been redesigned

image-1896693641.jpg

New tail lights but the rest appears the same

image-2638648247.jpg

Fuel filler is no longer in the center of the hood but now down low on the right side of the machine

image-2352685996.jpg

Badging

image-2032824289.jpg

image-4220913568.jpg

No more good ornament on the center of the good but a release latch on the right side of the engine

image-2783792248.jpg

Fuel tank and filler stick out beyond the tractor but not the tires

image-4179020078.jpg

New FEL control with integrated button

/ New L3560 for those intetested
Ok, overall it still looks like a fabulous tractor. I am not sure if any other tractors have been released yet from other brands with the DPF I am sure there will be some growing pains for everyone. I have a 2009 GMC Duramax with the filter and for the most part it has been flawless with a few exceptions. However bottom line I wish I didn't have it and soon may not.

I would hate to be in the middle of mowing, tilling, plowing or whatever and lose some power because of a regen.

Ok enough about the Dpf.

NO CLUTCH? Could it be? Kind of odd I thought so I asked the salesman who was shocked himself and stated, hey must of eliminated them on the hst models.

The loader on this machine was a LA555

The seat appeared to be slightly different but I am not sure. Mine is a cab and I was looking at a non cab model.

The gas tank / filler.... Well I have read several reviews in kubota and other tractors having this mounted hi and people complaint about lifting heavy cans. Well, kubota responded to this but I still don't think I am happy. I guess it doesn't affect me, I don't own it. I guess bottom line is be careful not to bump it and you'll be fine. In other words don't be careless.

I didn't ask to start or drive it so I can't exactly elaborate on what the buttons. On the dash were for aside from DPF.

Something that means nothing at all but is sad, no more good ornament latch. This reminds me of all the cars in the 80's with ornaments which are now a thing of the past. Oh well.

Overall it still looks like a great tractor.

Now the reason I am glad I got my L3540, this tractor is $5000 more. So even after doing some wheeling and dealing and whatever tax breaks there may be, I am sure it will still be $3000 more. (My personal guess)

/ New L3560 for those intetested #3  
That fuel fill looks like a disaster waiting to happen.

/ New L3560 for those intetested #4  
Fuel fill location would be nice for using fuel cans, but I can imagine it would be easy to damage.

That was my exact thought when I saw the gas tank. I can see this being changed in a few years. It's almost like they heard complaints and were smart@$$es about it. You want a low fill, you got it.

/ New L3560 for those intetested #6  
Man, this makes me extreme glad I got my L3540.
That fuel tank is an easy target. I wouldn't want that or the DPF!
The rest of the tractor looks nice. The hood looks good, not as bad I was expecting with the vent on top.

/ New L3560 for those intetested #7  
Very happy I bought a 2012 L5740.

/ New L3560 for those intetested #8  
That fuel fill looks like a disaster waiting to happen.

Think they probably had to make room for the DPF under the hood but yes the fuel tank is looking to be a disaster. Will not be getting rid of the L3130 any time soon. Would of like to have a 34 horse tractor but this is not the way to go.

David Kb7uns

Think they probably had to make room for the DPF under the hood but yes the fuel tank is looking to be a disaster. Will not be getting rid of the L3130 any time soon. Would of like to have a 34 horse tractor but this is not the way to go.

David Kb7uns

Depending on how strong your desire is, some dealers still have last years model without the DPF. For instance by me, they only had one L series WITH the DPF. They still had one of each of last years models. I would just snag one while ya can. I wasn't truly in the market for bigger for another year or so, the DPF gave me my desire.

/ New L3560 for those intetested #10  
Fuel neck seems kind of odd sticking up as far from the tank as it is but it is in the approximate location that it is on all of our large ag tractors. We haven't bashed any of them and they are a lot easier to fill than my L5740.