Kubota Parts Online

/ Kubota Parts Online #1  

yooperdave

Veteran Member
Tractor
Tool Cat 5600, LS XJ2025H, Branson 4215HC
Now that I am a official Kubota owner /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif, I want to buy lots of replacement oil, gas, and air filters.

Is there a source that has a good inventory at good prices?

Thanks

Yooper Dave

/ Kubota Parts Online #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I want to buy lots of replacement oil, gas, and air filters. )</font>

Hi Dave...

What have ya got... a fleet of Kubotas...? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Kubota Parts Online
Bought a F2400 diesel tractor with 4wd, canopy, grass collection system, Model 2019 Front Blade, Model RC60-24 Mower, tire chains, and some extra spare parts along with a 6.5' x 16' tandem axle trailer with brake for $3,400.

All in very good condition.

I am hauling it up north this Friday to its new home.

I have never seen a Kubota in the U.P. I guess I will be the flux between the locals and Kubota Corp.

Yooper Dave

/ Kubota Parts Online #5  
I just bought filters, UDT and manuals from Kubotaparts.com. Very helpful people, good prices and only $5 to ship anywhere in the US.

/ Kubota Parts Online #6  
Tractorsmart.com Great people to do business with. Easy on-line ordering, or if you get stuck just e-mail them. Fast response time to e-mails. I've even e-mailed them for troubleshooting advice and they sent me tech pages right out of the service manual with step by step instructions. They included a note that said "if you still have problems after this troubleshooting proceedure, let us know and we will investigate it further" Can't get much better than that.