Rotary Cutter for a B2620

/ Rotary Cutter for a B2620 #11  
We paid $75 and 2 mowings of a field for our 60" one (Central Tractor brand). $75 to the seller and 2 mowings of the field at the fab shop who rebuilt the deck.

Aaron Z

/ Rotary Cutter for a B2620 #12  
Mine for $500 Taylor Way 48" used one time is a good deal. Use that as a measuring stick for near new. Landpride is better and will be more.

/ Rotary Cutter for a B2620 #13  
New or used??

And it all depends on the brand and quality. Low end new...$600 up to maybe 2k.

Used, for good shape units, about 60% of new cost

/ Rotary Cutter for a B2620
I am looking to buy new and probably a Land Pride. Looking at the RCR12 and the RCR15 series, not quite sure what the difference is in the two series.

/ Rotary Cutter for a B2620 #15  
Mine for $500 Taylor Way 48" used one time is a good deal. Use that as a measuring stick for near new. Landpride is better and will be more.

Sold plow, tiller and overseeder yesterday so Rotary cutter is still available for $500 if nayone wants a near new rotary cutter for a good price.

/ Rotary Cutter for a B2620 #16  
I wish you lived in my area, I've been looking for a used 4 ft. cutter for more than a year. I have not seen one for sale where I live, lots of 5 ft. ones. Looks like I will be forced to buy a new one in the next few weeks.

/ Rotary Cutter for a B2620 #17  
Sold plow, tiller and overseeder yesterday so Rotary cutter is still available for $500 if nayone wants a near new rotary cutter for a good price.

Sold Rotary mower today and took a Dearborn 2 bottom plow with 12" something across top. Big sucker for which I have no need but maybe someone has $425 cash that they would rather not have and would rather have this 2 bottom plow.:D

/ Rotary Cutter for a B2620
I bought the Land Pride RCR 1548 last Friday the dealer delivered it yesterday. Now all I need is some decent weather to use it, hopefully this weekend we will have a dry spell. I am glad I bought a Land Pride looked at a Tractor supply cutter this week, there is no comparison in the build of the deck and the gear box / transmission is so small compared to the LP.