Kubota L4060 walk around video

/ Kubota L4060 walk around video #1  

Grateful11

Veteran Member
I happened upon this just now on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D388QwD4lr0

I can see where the fuel spout would be a problem for many. On larger tractors that don't see a lot work in around wooded areas it's not that big of a deal but on small utility.....

/ Kubota L4060 walk around video #2  
What's with the "guards" at the front of the platform, right in front of the pedals (both sides)?

/ Kubota L4060 walk around video #3  
Some things I like, but generally underwhelmed; agree on the tank location and it also doesn't have a right side step.

/ Kubota L4060 walk around video #4  
What's with the "guards" at the front of the platform, right in front of the pedals (both sides)?

Just like my Kioti. Splash guards

/ Kubota L4060 walk around video #5  
Thanks for sharing the video.

Well I guess in my opinion this is a better looking machine as I never cared that much for the looks of the old Grand L's. Personal preference I guess. I think the fuel tank spout will be pretty well protected with the loader frame on the machine. If it does not totally protect it, seems like a guard could be bolted onto the loader frame fairly easily. Sort of like the hydraulic connections on the Lxx00 series. They look like they are vulnerable, but I do not hear anyone say they have broken them. They are somewhat protected behind the loader frame.

Last edited: