New BX25D!

/ New BX25D! #1  

Jmtodd

Tractor
None
Back in 2001 I bought a BX23 and loved that little tractor until work called me back to the big city and I had to let it go.. Here we are 12 years later and the family and I have once again shed the city and are building back out in the county on a few acres!

Picked up my new BX25D last Thursday and it is everything I remember and more.. Only options I added were a 60" Mower Deck, three point hitch, and 12" bucket on the hoe. Picked up a lightly used 4' box blade and brush hog for a little of nothing so I am all set..

Since Thursday I have put almost 17 hours on the little guy.. Dug up a dozen or so stumps, pushed up mounds of underbrush, set and covered 5 culvert tiles, etc..

For a property owner with 2-10 acres or so this has got to be the most versatile little package out there..

Still have tons of work to do, but proud to be back on the orange..

JT

/ New BX25D! #2  
:mur: I haaaaate you! :laughing: Congrats, I've been looking/drooling over the same model for a bit.

As is the standard here....ya gotta post pics of the new baby. :thumbsup:

/ New BX25D! #3  
Since Thursday I have put almost 17 hours on the little guy.. Dug up a dozen or so stumps, pushed up mounds of underbrush, set and covered 5 culvert tiles, etc..

Now yer just braggin'. :drink:

/ New BX25D!
image.jpg

/ New BX25D!
Where ya at North of Altanta? The BX23 I mentioned plowed ground on my place on the head waters of the hooch just south of Helen.. Wish I still had that place..

/ New BX25D! #7  
Welcome back to the orange side!

/ New BX25D! #8  
Where ya at North of Altanta? The BX23 I mentioned plowed ground on my place on the head waters of the hooch just south of Helen.. Wish I still had that place..

Forsyth county, Jmtodd.

/ New BX25D! #9  
Congratulations on the new tractor - very nice! :thumbsup:

/ New BX25D! #10  
Back in 2001 I bought a BX23 and loved that little tractor until work called me back to the big city and I had to let it go.. Here we are 12 years later and the family and I have once again shed the city and are building back out in the county on a few acres!

Picked up my new BX25D last Thursday and it is everything I remember and more.. Only options I added were a 60" Mower Deck, three point hitch, and 12" bucket on the hoe. Picked up a lightly used 4' box blade and brush hog for a little of nothing so I am all set..

For a property owner with 2-10 acres or so this has got to be the most versatile little package out there..
Still have tons of work to do, but proud to be back on the orange..

JT

I agree that the BX25 is the most versatile almost all in one Kubota out there. Helen, Ga is a hidden Paradise that I discovered a few years ago and those vacation travelers that haven't been are missing something.:)