Tractor
    1979 Ford 1700

Default L5450 - Thanks Dick!

Just wanted to say that I have been having a lovely email conversation with Mr. Bargeron and he has sent me a nice copy of his L4350/4850/5450 brochure to feed my desire for this series. I find him to be knowledgable and enthusiastic about subjects that interest him.

A big public thanks, Dick!

Tractor
    Push mower, Snapper 21" 6 shovels, 2 rakes, a pick, 2 pinch bars, a post hole digger (two handle type) and 2 wheel barrows that handle like a Porsche.

Default Re: L5450 - Thanks Dick!

Here, here, I'll second that. When it comes to those models, he's the one to talk with. I use a L4850, a model that really turned the kubota gears in my head.

Tractor
    L5450, L48, L3250, L345

Well a nice conversation can only take place if there are TWO participants - Mark S. is a pleasure to know, even if he did single-handedly cause the blackout. (oops, sorry Mark) I wonder if Carly Simon has a tractor....

Tractor
    L5450, L48, L3250, L345

Make that THREE - I always look for Mark R's posts too. Thanks to him, I know better what my next tractor ought to be. And I sure hope he lands that job editing front page headlines for the New York Times [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Tractor
    1979 Ford 1700

Dick - didja hear? It was a TREE........yeaaaaaah, that's what it was, a TREE fell on the line. Wahn't me!

It is fun watching da other Mark try out most of the kubota line, isn't it? I may have lost the precarious grip I had on his mechanical adventures, but at one time I thought he was paying a little too much attention to the Deere specifications. Those 5000 series units are kinda nice.......

Carly has a tractor? Is it a BX? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]