L5450 - Thanks Dick!

/ L5450 - Thanks Dick! #1  

knucklehead

Platinum Member
Tractor
1979 Ford 1700
Just wanted to say that I have been having a lovely email conversation with Mr. Bargeron and he has sent me a nice copy of his L4350/4850/5450 brochure to feed my desire for this series. I find him to be knowledgable and enthusiastic about subjects that interest him.

A big public thanks, Dick!

/ L5450 - Thanks Dick! #2  
Here, here, I'll second that. When it comes to those models, he's the one to talk with. I use a L4850, a model that really turned the Kubota gears in my head.

/ L5450 - Thanks Dick! #3  
Well a nice conversation can only take place if there are TWO participants - Mark S. is a pleasure to know, even if he did single-handedly cause the blackout. (oops, sorry Mark) I wonder if Carly Simon has a tractor....

/ L5450 - Thanks Dick! #4  
Make that THREE - I always look for Mark R's posts too. Thanks to him, I know better what my next tractor ought to be. And I sure hope he lands that job editing front page headlines for the New York Times /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ L5450 - Thanks Dick!
Dick - didja hear? It was a TREE........yeaaaaaah, that's what it was, a TREE fell on the line. Wahn't me!

It is fun watching da other Mark try out most of the Kubota line, isn't it? I may have lost the precarious grip I had on his mechanical adventures, but at one time I thought he was paying a little too much attention to the Deere specifications. Those 5000 series units are kinda nice.......

Carly has a tractor? Is it a BX? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif