Dealer truck made annual visit today

/ Dealer truck made annual visit today #1  

MHarryE

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota M7-171, M5-111, SVL75-2, RTV900XT & GR2120; CaseIH 1680 combine
Three years, 3 deliveries. MX135GX is the brew arrival, RTV 900XT was last year, and the mosly hidden because its broke down L5740 was the 2011 purchase. Now if it would only stop raining so I could put the MX135 to work. My nephew says I can haul manure for him but that seems too gross for breaking it in. Today it only did the jobs the L5740 would do if not for its breakdown, like using a 12 gauge to shoot squirrels but it is fantastic.

Attachments

• image-2802324144.jpg
    image-2802324144.jpg
    725 KB · Views: 429
   / Dealer truck made annual visit today #3  
Congratulations on the new tractor,very nice.

/ Dealer truck made annual visit today #4  
Congratulations, I'll never buy one, but I looked at that tractor some time ago out of curiosity and it really is a nice machine; sorry to hear about the 5740.

/ Dealer truck made annual visit today #5  
Congratulations! Keep em coming.:thumbsup: :cool2:

/ Dealer truck made annual visit today
The group it joins ( beside the L5740). L5740 problem is minor, but wait for the part is excruciating. It was our period of dry weather but as you can see there were backups to get work done. Doesn't that old Super A look out of place? Now having run the new tractor for a few hours I have time to sit inside during the rain and better understand the book. With the rain our grain is shooting up and the hay is making up for lost time (snow didn't disappear until early May) so it will get a good workout shortly.

Attachments

• image-1058285450.jpg
    image-1058285450.jpg
    745 KB · Views: 223
  • image-569327528.jpg
    image-569327528.jpg
    464.9 KB · Views: 232
  • image-3721767637.jpg
    image-3721767637.jpg
    690.5 KB · Views: 230
  • image-35671635.jpg
    image-35671635.jpg
    765.6 KB · Views: 222
   / Dealer truck made annual visit today #7  
Very nice mix of tractors.:thumbsup:

/ Dealer truck made annual visit today #8  
The group it joins ( beside the L5740). L5740 problem is minor, but wait for the part is excruciating. It was our period of dry weather but as you can see there were backups to get work done. Doesn't that old Super A look out of place? Now having run the new tractor for a few hours I have time to sit inside during the rain and better understand the book. With the rain our grain is shooting up and the hay is making up for lost time (snow didn't disappear until early May) so it will get a good workout shortly.

Your Super A has a twin that's been sitting in my shop waiting its turn at restoration. Looks to be in about the same condition except the rings are shot in mine. What sort of setup do you have on the rears? They look look really wide. Hope your L5740 part is soon to arrive.

By the way, congrats on the new MX135... very nice!

Last edited:
   / Dealer truck made annual visit today
Your Super A has a twin that's been sitting in my shop waiting its turn at restoration. Looks to be in about the same condition except the rings are shot in mine. What sort of setup do you have on the rears? They look look really wide. Hope your L5740 part is soon to arrive.

By the way, congrats on the new MX135... very nice!

I believe this Super A has the rears with the dish in for the widest tread width. Actually we have 4, 3 sitting around for parts to keep at least one running. The wildest Super a I have seen in this area is one on which an owner had put duals and a loader running off a PTO driven hydraulic pump. I was tempted to bid just for the novelty but the price got out of sight. This A was a special whit color when it arrived at my dad's dealership, some special promotion, but the first owner wanted it IH red so dad painted it. The original white is clearly showing - dad wasn't that good of a painter.

/ Dealer truck made annual visit today #10  
Congrats on the 135. That is on heck of a tractor:drool: