Kubota Build My L60 Is Live

/ Kubota Build My L60 Is Live #2  
Does anyone know why there seems to be no front mounted snowblower available when pricing a Grand L6060 with cab although one is shown in the Grand L60 implement pictures? I can't imagine they would change the design of the snowblower for the L60s and they just aren't ready, yet.

/ Kubota Build My L60 Is Live #3  
Does anyone know why there seems to be no front mounted snowblower available when pricing a Grand L6060 with cab although one is shown in the Grand L60 implement pictures? I can't imagine they would change the design of the snowblower for the L60s and they just aren't ready, yet.

Kubota has expanded the sizes. They now offer 62", 72", 74", and 80" front mount blower. My guess is that the 80" would need the 6060 powering it.

/ Kubota Build My L60 Is Live #4  
I could knock my driveway out in no time with a front mount 80" blower, nice!

/ Kubota Build My L60 Is Live
A nice thing aoubt living south of the snow belt. One less implement to have to store. I did some pricing recently and with the L40's drying up, the upcharge to an L60 was quite a bit less than what these build numbers show. I don't think the supply of cab L40's will last much longer.

/ Kubota Build My L60 Is Live #6  
WOW! To get the equivalent lift capacity of the L4240 you now have to get the L4760 at a increase of $6,000. HS! Whelp. I hear the Mahindra 5035 is a pretty darn good tractor with a stronger loader and BH. Guess my Kubota days are numbered.

/ Kubota Build My L60 Is Live
Ya, but does anyone have similar HST features? That's the thing that currently drawing my attention to the Kubota Grand L series. That and previous ownership if Kubota GL's.

/ Kubota Build My L60 Is Live #8  
WOW! To get the equivalent lift capacity of the L4240 you now have to get the L4760 at a increase of $6,000. HS! Whelp. I hear the Mahindra 5035 is a pretty darn good tractor with a stronger loader and BH. Guess my Kubota days are numbered.

Kubota has made the SSQA standard now so the new lower numbers are equal to the older loaders when equipped with the SSQA option.

/ Kubota Build My L60 Is Live #9  
Ya, but does anyone have similar HST features? That's the thing that currently drawing my attention to the Kubota Grand L series. That and previous ownership if Kubota GL's.

New Holland had/ has a two speed HST motor like the Kubota but not all of the other features. Once you own one you quickly realize just how much of a time saver the features are.

/ Kubota Build My L60 Is Live #10  
I agree the hst+ is only something that can be appreciated once its used.!