My new L4060 HSTC pics!

/ My new L4060 HSTC pics! #32  
BG,
As far as I know, this should never happen! Or at least, it never happens to me. Do you shut the tractor off, and function all the valves to relieve all the pressure before you try to connect/disconnect your fittings? You shouldn't have to relieve the pressure with a hammer and drift punch, that is a bit of a red flag.

If your implement is sitting in the sun all day the hydro lines will pressurize themselves.
Then you will need to relieve the pressure to reconnect. Hence the hammer and punch.
Normally when this happens I just wrap the OC with a rag to avoid the spray and push the QC against any flat steel available.

/ My new L4060 HSTC pics! #33  
That is one nice machine, no doubt about that. :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just as a reference, a complete top & tilt set for your tractor would run $635 + shipping costs. ;)

/ My new L4060 HSTC pics!
That is one nice machine, no doubt about that. :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just as a reference, a complete top & tilt set for your tractor would run $635 + shipping costs. ;)

Thanks Brian!.... I will keep that in mind, is it still a 2-4 week if I order from you?

Stu

/ My new L4060 HSTC pics! #35  
Thanks Brian!.... I will keep that in mind, is it still a 2-4 week if I order from you?

Stu

Stu, currently running 4-6 weeks. Great for me,:thumbsup: not so good for my customers. :( I need to automate, :drool: but don't have the time or the $$$$ ;)

/ My new L4060 HSTC pics! #36  
Nice looking rig. What is the actual width with those tires on the l4060? How wide is your mower?

Thanks, Bill

/ My new L4060 HSTC pics!
Nice looking rig. What is the actual width with those tires on the l4060? How wide is your mower?

Thanks, Bill

The Sidewall to Sidewall width is just under 72" and the mower is a Woods RM990... just about the best mower made!

/ My new L4060 HSTC pics! #39  
The Sidewall to Sidewall width is just under 72" and the mower is a Woods RM990... just about the best mower made!

Just had a chance to read this thread and want to ditto the comments about how nice that new rig is and looks. But looking at the pics of "the Klampinator" connector and that plumbing on the outside of the loader arm reminded me of some tree removal work we did last fall where an 8" tree trunk slid along the side of the FEL arm and had to be cut away with the chain saw. Kind of a freaky thing, but stuff like than can happen with logs and branches. It would have taken out that plumbing if we had been using a setup like yours. Just wanted to mention it since it looks like you might be doing something similar with that neat grapple setup.

/ My new L4060 HSTC pics! #40  
I understand why they moved the fuel tank, but what is the reason they moved the hydraulics to the outside of the FEL where they do seem exposed?

So the FEL can be swapped in and out easier?