My new L4060 HSTC pics!

/ My new L4060 HSTC pics! #1  

PSDStu

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota, M7060 HDC12, L4060 HSTC, RTV 1140
My new L4060 HSTC has finally made it home! I spent a few hours bushogging yesterday when it was 96deg outside and was great! I liked my B3030 cab but got tired of the dust, dirt, HST whine, and my A/C never really cooled when compared to this L4060 HSTC and my M5040 Cab.

The only thing I'm waiting for is deciding if I want to go with the Kubota or someother Top n Tilt..... will decide that in the next couple of weeks.

Enjoy the pics!

Stu

Attachments

• IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4,081
  • IMG_0266.jpg
    IMG_0266.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,510
  • IMG_0268.jpg
    IMG_0268.jpg
    1,004.5 KB · Views: 1,890
  • IMG_0271.jpg
    IMG_0271.jpg
    892.6 KB · Views: 2,117
  • IMG_0274.jpg
    IMG_0274.jpg
    978.4 KB · Views: 1,896
   / My new L4060 HSTC pics! #2  
Congratulations,that is a very nice tractor.

/ My new L4060 HSTC pics! #3  
Looks Mean with that grapple!

/ My new L4060 HSTC pics! #4  
Nice! Awesome looking grapple. Congrats!

/ My new L4060 HSTC pics! #5  
Oh now that is slick!.. check out those hydraulic "all in one connectors" Looks great!:thumbsup:

James K0UA

/ My new L4060 HSTC pics! #6  
That is a beauty! I really like how "mean" that grapple looks too! It seems pretty heavy duty, and probably VERY effective at digging, it's shaped more like a backhoe bucket than the front end loader bucket. Now go scrape some paint off it! :D

Congratulations!

(where is the side by side pic of the new tractor and RTV next to each other?)

Edit: I'm glad to see they are using the hydraulic quick connect blocks for the connections. I don't know what the real name is, but those seem handy as can be, and much cleaner as well. Just be careful of sticks with all those hoses down low.

/ My new L4060 HSTC pics! #7  
Nice tractor. As to the Top and Tilt. My first venture into that area was with Gannon cylinders. I found out quickly the top would drift and the tilt really make for some interesting juggling trying to keep an implement level. So the expensive Gannon cylinders were replaced with a set of cylinders with "Pilot" Valves. Talk about a night and day experience. No more juggling and implements stay where placed until you change them. I am not talking about minutes or hours, I am talking days.

So my advise on Top & Tilt is to purchase with Pilot Valves. If a supplier advises his/her cylinders will not drift or leak down please request he/she put that in writing with a postage free return policy. Nothing like looking back and see that new rotary cutter jacked up in the front about 25 degrees with a side tilt of 45 degree and you have ten more acres of field to cut and your wondering "How many time will I have to adjust before I finish."

/ My new L4060 HSTC pics! #8  
Oh now that is slick!.. check out those hydraulic "all in one connectors" Looks great!:thumbsup:

James K0UA

The Klampinator.

/ My new L4060 HSTC pics! #9  
So tell me about the "Rake Master". I've got the same ride as you and I'm jonesing for a grapple real bad. Yours looks like just what I need.

I'm just about to the 50 hour service on my L4060 and I love it. Congratulations!

/ My new L4060 HSTC pics! #10  
Very nice tractor and grapple.:thumbsup: