5' Howse Box Blade and 5' Howse Bush Hog

/ 5' Howse Box Blade and 5' Howse Bush Hog #1  
Tractor
Kubota L3200HST with LA524 Loader, Quick Connect; Loaded R4 Tires
I saw this as part of a package deal with a new L3200HST w/loader and an 18' 7K trailer for $20,100 cash. Can anyone tell me about the quality of these Howse implements and whether this is a good price?

/ 5' Howse Box Blade and 5' Howse Bush Hog #2  
I have a Howse box blade, and the quality is outstanding. It is a heavy duty construction, with thicker steel than any other box blades I looked at. My local dealer (Dubberly Tractor) has a similar package for $20,200, and I know they are very competitive with pricing.

/ 5' Howse Box Blade and 5' Howse Bush Hog #3  
Did you say that the Tractor + FEL + Trailer + Hog + BB totals is $20,100? Wow!!

/ 5' Howse Box Blade and 5' Howse Bush Hog #4  
Thats not a bad deal at all.

Howse makes good stuff.

BUT...if I were you, I'd throw another few hundred at the deal and get a 20' trailer (and possible even consider upgrading to 10k).

A 18' 7k trailer is right at the limit of a 3200.

Tractor...................2600#
Loader and bucket....1200#
Loaded tires.............600#
Heavy implement.......800#
Total.....................5200 give or take.

that leaves NO room for anything extra. And not that you would have the room on a 18 trailer anyway.

I have a 3400 (same tractor basically), and a 5' hog is a squeeze on it. And a 6' requires backing on and setting the tailwheel darn near on the hitch. An no room to shift for balancing a load properly.

/ 5' Howse Box Blade and 5' Howse Bush Hog #5  
Same general price here will get you a L3800 package deal with Land Pride attachments.

Howse makes good stuff though...

/ 5' Howse Box Blade and 5' Howse Bush Hog #6  
I don't know how much they've changed, but in 1999, I had both the Howse 500 (5' rotary cutter) and the 5' Howse box blade to use on my B2710 Kubota. Had no complaints with either.

/ 5' Howse Box Blade and 5' Howse Bush Hog #7  
Never had Howse brand equip. My thought is, I agree with LD1 on the trailer. Not only is it close on weight with your equipment you will find many uses for the trailer and will never regret getting the heavier axles and few extra feet.

/ 5' Howse Box Blade and 5' Howse Bush Hog #8  
I saw this as part of a package deal with a new L3200HST w/loader and an 18' 7K trailer for $20,100 cash. Can anyone tell me about the quality of these Howse implements and whether this is a good price?

I have had a Howse 7' Box Blade for 12 years working a sand mix horse arena and 150 yard gravel driveway. I've only replaced the teeth once and the support is awesome.