New Kubota L3240 HST w/LA 724 FEL

/ New Kubota L3240 HST w/LA 724 FEL #1  

OneQuick68

Tractor
Kubota
I am a new Kubota Owner in GA. Just bought a New L3240 HST, LA 724 FEL, R4s and a 5 box scrape.
I spent 4 months researching exactly what I wanted model, brand, options, etc. Trust me I have read every tractor forum on the internet. Once I determined what I wanted then the fun began. I started trying to find a Kubota L3240 and started to get pricing. Buying a tractor can be hard work. Wide variety of pricing and the few tractors I found had been on the lots for 2 years plus. I wanted a new tractor that hadn't been sitting. What I thought was going to be an easy task turned into a two month buying project until I ran into Brady at Barlow Equipment in Kentucky. They had the tractor I wanted with the HST, Brady and I exchanged several calls and emails and within a few days my new L3240 was in my driveway.
I couldn't be happier with my new Kubota tractor. The L3240 is a very nice machine. It does a nice job based on my 4 hours of use. No complaints so far? I will keep you updated.
I have had fun reading and learning before making a buying decision. Thanks to Brady at Barlow, great buying experience and would repeat again if I ever buy another tractor. I highly recommend.

Attachments

• IMG_0733.jpg
    IMG_0733.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 757
  • IMG_0778.jpg
    IMG_0778.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 647
   / New Kubota L3240 HST w/LA 724 FEL #2  
Welcome to the forum.

Congrats on your tractor.

/ New Kubota L3240 HST w/LA 724 FEL #3  
Congratulations on your new tractor.

/ New Kubota L3240 HST w/LA 724 FEL #4  
Congratulations on your new tractor. My Brother has one like it. He's put 300hrs on it with no problems. It's very rare to hear of problems with Kubota tractors. Hope yours serves you well.

/ New Kubota L3240 HST w/LA 724 FEL #5  
Good choice,I had a L3130 HST and it was a fine tractor,only traded to get a cab........

/ New Kubota L3240 HST w/LA 724 FEL #7  
Nice looking tractor. Now the real fun comes. To get the most from it you'll want to learn all of the features of the HST+ transmission. I ended up adjusting the auto throttle so it didn't rev the motor up so quickly, it's not hard to do. I also love the H-DS feature.

/ New Kubota L3240 HST w/LA 724 FEL #8  
Welcome to TBN.I had a L3240 for three years and put 830 hours on it.They are capable of a lot of work.Hope you enjoy it.

/ New Kubota L3240 HST w/LA 724 FEL #9  
Congratulations!:thumbsup: The Grand L3240HST is one fine machine. I had one for awhile. Brady Barlow is a great guy to work with and a very pleasant man, I have to remember not to call him a boy:) because I usually deal with his Dad and have dealt with his Mother in the Real Estate business years ago. Any way, enjoy.:cool2:

/ New Kubota L3240 HST w/LA 724 FEL #10  
Welcome and a very nice tractor... may it serve you many hours...