Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Member
    Tractor
    BX2360/ Kubota SVL90-2/ Kobelco 115SR/ Kubota 161-3

Default Got me a new toy...SVL90-2

I traded in my 10 year old Cat 287B for a slick new SVL90. This thing is slick as can be,it is positvely amazing to see the advances in technology that have been made in a tracked skid steer in the last 10 years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0376-jpg   -img_0377-jpg   -img_0378-jpg   -img_0379-jpg  
    If it has anything to do with diesel, dirt, and shiny things, I'm interested....

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Default Re: Got me a new toy...SVL90-2

Very nice machine indeed.

Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

That's a slick machine. Good trade.
    Murph ------------

Tractor
    currently own F3080 F2680e BX25D RTV1140

I like it!
    2014 BX25D, 2008 F2680e 2WD 72" side Discharge Deck, 2012 F3080 4WD 72" rear discharge deck, 2010/2009 RTV1140CPX , RatchetRake, Forks, ...DEARBORN 2 BOTTOM PLOW 12" ?? FOR SALE $425 NOW $250).... Drawbar and Horse Drawn disk 13 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 13 Ford Flex. 1998 SLK230, 2009 Subaru Impreza Sport

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Quote Originally Posted by Tags View Post
    I traded in my 10 year old Cat 287B for a slick new SVL90. This thing is slick as can be,it is positvely amazing to see the advances in technology that have been made in a tracked skid steer in the last 10 years.
    Wow, beautiful. I wasn't going to post in your thread, then saw the pic's showing you got it at F&W. Didn't buy my BX there, but I'm down that way quite a bit and always peruse their lot. Lot's of nice construction equipment plus some tractors, and most cabs are unlocked so I get to sit in the skid steers, track loaders, excavators, etc. Anyway, nice piece of equipment. Good luck with it.
    Chris

2 acres and a mule, er, Kubota BX25, and too many other toys,er, tools to list.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    BX2360/ Kubota SVL90-2/ Kobelco 115SR/ Kubota 161-3

kubota did something funny with the marketing of their track skid steers, they only gave certain dealers the ability to sell them and F& W is the only Kubota dealer in Connecticut that sells them,that's close to me anyway. After Dealing with them on this purchase and getting to know them, they seem like a really good family-run company.

kubota did something funny with the marketing of their track skid steers, they only gave certain dealers the ability to sell them and F& W is the only Kubota dealer in Connecticut that sells them,that's close to me anyway. After Dealing with them on this purchase and getting to know them, they seem like a really good family-run company.
    There are different designations of dealers. The track loaders, excavators, and wheel loaders are classified as construction equipment. There are also power equipment dealers that sell generators, pumps, etc. Turf equipment dealers that sell the the T, G, and F series mowers. Dealers can take on multiple lines or not. The first dealer I worked for was a full line dealer, the second dealer I worked for did not carry construction equipment because the owner didn't believe there was enough of a market to justify the expense of the inventory and tooling.

The engine division is yet a whole other part of the company that sells and services OEM engines.

Brian

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    L3700SU

very nice

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

Great machine. Congratulations.
    The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

I've seen a few Kubota track loaders where I bought my BX - Kahn Tractor in North Franklin, but they do sell construction equipment plus ag and landscaping equipment. They have the large Hyundai excavators plus New Holland construction and ag equipment too, and about anything Kubota makes. No idea what they get for the SVL series at Kahn, but I know they have them there. Anyway, let us know how you like it once you've put it through its paces.
    Chris

2 acres and a mule, er, Kubota BX25, and too many other toys,er, tools to list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast