Got me a new toy...SVL90-2

/ Got me a new toy...SVL90-2 #1  

Tags

Platinum Member
Tractor
BX2360/ Kubota SVL90-2/ Kobelco 115SR/ Takeuchi TB260
I traded in my 10 year old Cat 287B for a slick new SVL90. This thing is slick as can be,it is positvely amazing to see the advances in technology that have been made in a tracked skid steer in the last 10 years.

Attachments

• IMG_0376.jpg
    IMG_0376.jpg
    1,022.6 KB · Views: 512
  • IMG_0377.jpg
    IMG_0377.jpg
    1,014.6 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_0378.jpg
    IMG_0378.jpg
    920 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_0379.jpg
    IMG_0379.jpg
    881.6 KB · Views: 595
   / Got me a new toy...SVL90-2 #2  
Very nice machine indeed.:thumbsup:

/ Got me a new toy...SVL90-2 #3  
That's a slick machine. Good trade.

/ Got me a new toy...SVL90-2 #4  
I like it!:thumbsup:

/ Got me a new toy...SVL90-2 #5  
I traded in my 10 year old Cat 287B for a slick new SVL90. This thing is slick as can be,it is positvely amazing to see the advances in technology that have been made in a tracked skid steer in the last 10 years.

Wow, beautiful. I wasn't going to post in your thread, then saw the pic's showing you got it at F&W. Didn't buy my BX there, but I'm down that way quite a bit and always peruse their lot. Lot's of nice construction equipment plus some tractors, and most cabs are unlocked so I get to sit in the skid steers, track loaders, excavators, etc. Anyway, nice piece of equipment. Good luck with it.

/ Got me a new toy...SVL90-2
Kubota did something funny with the marketing of their track skid steers, they only gave certain dealers the ability to sell them and F& W is the only Kubota dealer in Connecticut that sells them,that's close to me anyway. After Dealing with them on this purchase and getting to know them, they seem like a really good family-run company.

/ Got me a new toy...SVL90-2 #7  
Kubota did something funny with the marketing of their track skid steers, they only gave certain dealers the ability to sell them and F& W is the only Kubota dealer in Connecticut that sells them,that's close to me anyway. After Dealing with them on this purchase and getting to know them, they seem like a really good family-run company.

There are different designations of dealers. The track loaders, excavators, and wheel loaders are classified as construction equipment. There are also power equipment dealers that sell generators, pumps, etc. Turf equipment dealers that sell the the T, G, and F series mowers. Dealers can take on multiple lines or not. The first dealer I worked for was a full line dealer, the second dealer I worked for did not carry construction equipment because the owner didn't believe there was enough of a market to justify the expense of the inventory and tooling.

The engine division is yet a whole other part of the company that sells and services OEM engines.

Brian

/ Got me a new toy...SVL90-2 #8  
very nice

/ Got me a new toy...SVL90-2 #10  

I've seen a few Kubota track loaders where I bought my BX - Kahn Tractor in North Franklin, but they do sell construction equipment plus ag and landscaping equipment. They have the large Hyundai excavators plus New Holland construction and ag equipment too, and about anything Kubota makes. No idea what they get for the SVL series at Kahn, but I know they have them there. Anyway, let us know how you like it once you've put it through its paces.