New Plow for the new B "50" series

/ New Plow for the new B "50" series #1  

roaf3x

Bronze Member
I saw a 6 foot plow on what looks like SSQQ on the B 50 series?

Does anybody have a price or knows who makes it?

If it really is a true SSQA it will fit my L3200.

Thanks,

Roaf3

/ New Plow for the new B "50" series #2  
We offer the WR Long front blades in manual and hydraulic angle. There are pics on those pages of the blade installed on a B series. We can have them made with SSQA or for pin on loaders.
Those ship free to a business or supporting freight terminal within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC.
Travis

/ New Plow for the new B "50" series #3  
Kubota makes it. There's a 60" and 72" version. It also comes with either hydraulic angle adjust or manual. The hydraulic version requires 3rd function.

For the 72" with hydraulic adjust, I was quoted around $2200.

/ New Plow for the new B "50" series #4  
I forgot to add that I did buy one, but still don't have it yet (so I can't tell you much more about it than that.) Kubota is still working through the emissions issues with the B3350 for the past few months.

/ New Plow for the new B "50" series
Hi Eric,

I would love a picture.
I am interested your thoughts.

I sold my B to get an L but lost my blade in thee Process!

R3

/ New Plow for the new B "50" series #6  
A 6' blade like the one in the link that everything attachments posted would be perfect for your tractor.

/ New Plow for the new B "50" series #7  
A really nice feature to have on a blade is lateral float, especially for snow. The blade follows the contour of the surface and does a much better job. Check out the HLA 3000 series for a hydraulic version or the 2000 series for manual.

/ New Plow for the new B "50" series #8  
I have a Kubota Blade on my "L"series tractor, works great. This is the second blade I purchased from Kubota, the first was on a L4200, the blade worked great, never a problem, quick on and off. The newestblade is much better it has a sub frame that connects to the draw bar, a little harder installing than the first one, that connected to the housing on the trans with brackets. Kubota makes plows that fit the tractor with little chance of damage. Both Kubota Plows have float and down pressure and a devise to lock out the tip springs on the plow so it can be used to push dirt and gravel.

/ New Plow for the new B "50" series #9  
This is what I would really like to get for my L 3240. It would be so much more versatile then the stock Kubota blade, and a lot more fun. Too bad it didn't come in Kubota orange I think this will fit my Kubota QA

V-Plow by FFC for Skid Steers. Make a path or scoop snow.

/ New Plow for the new B "50" series #10  
Hi Eric,

I would love a picture.
I am interested your thoughts.

I sold my B to get an L but lost my blade in thee Process!

R3

No problem - when I get it, I will definitely post a picture. Unfortunately, I have no ETA when that will be though. (I've already been waiting close to 3.5 months now for the tractor and no delivery date in sight! ;) )