Kubota 60" SNOW/UTILITY BLADE vs. Front Blade

/ Kubota 60" SNOW/UTILITY BLADE vs. Front Blade #1  

josolar

What is the difference between the Kubota 60" SNOW/UTILITY BLADE vs. Front Blade? Both are options listed under the kubota.com build my tractor section.

I plan on buy a front blade for snow removal. I guess I'll get the snow/ulity blade with the skid shoes and rubber edge blade. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

/ Kubota 60" SNOW/UTILITY BLADE vs. Front Blade #2  
I have a Snow/Utility Blade on My L4740, heavy frame that connects to the tractor underneath in three places,Front w/ 2" pins, Center w/1 1/2" Pins and the Rear that connects to the draw bar. The Hyd has down pressure,Power Angle and Float, including Raise Position. The Plow has a reversable cutting edge and quick install/release bracket to lock out the trip springs, that allows to push dirt.gravel without the plow tripping. Also includes adjustable Plow Shoes.

/ Kubota 60" SNOW/UTILITY BLADE vs. Front Blade #3  
What is the difference between the Kubota 60" SNOW/UTILITY BLADE vs. Front Blade? Both are options listed under the kubota.com build my tractor section.

I plan on buy a front blade for snow removal. I guess I'll get the snow/ulity blade with the skid shoes and rubber edge blade. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Pretty sure the front blade is the 54" manual angling snow blade. Same as the 54" but smaller overall and no hydraulic angling. But they do now offer, or will soon, a blade that mounts to the FEL in place of the bucket

/ Kubota 60" SNOW/UTILITY BLADE vs. Front Blade #4  
Pretty sure the front blade is the 54" manual angling snow blade. Same as the 60" but smaller overall and no hydraulic angling. But they do now offer, or will soon, a blade that mounts to the FEL in place of the bucket

Correction in bold. Was posting from my smartphone. Anyway, Kubota has long offered two front blades for the BX series. A 60" 4-way hydraulic heavy duty blade and a 54" lighter duty, snow blade that only has manual angling. I came across a used 54" one and added a cylinder to convert it to hydraulic angling - works fine for snow duty. I think the 60" is snow/light dozer work. Now, with the into of the new 70 series BX, there's a front blade that will mount on the FEL in place of the bucket but requires the FEL quick attach option. I'm not sure if that option is on the web site yet - haven't looked lately.