L4330

/ L4330 #1  

Tractorman13

Tractor
4 Kubotas
Ordered a L4330 hyd.with cab over three months ago and wanted the low finance rate,they havent been able to get one so after the rates go up the next day they tell me that it is getting ready to be shipped,seems kinda odd how that has been working out.I told the dealer to forget it unless he could get the low finance rate.

/ L4330 #2  
I'd think they would hold on the low finance rate as you made the deal prior to the increase.

I bought my 5030 last winter, just after they came on the market. Had mine in 2 weeks.

/ L4330
I even tried to do the credit report back when I ordered it so it would insure the rates,he told me they could not do one till the tractor had been delivered.

/ L4330 #4  
KCC (Kubota Credit Corporation) will not protect programs like NH will. In order to get our customers the rates they wanted we have had to ask them to sign the credit contract to lock in the rates before they even get the tractor if it is going to go over a program change. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif NH will protect programs but you have to normally pay your down payment in order to hold the program.

/ L4330
I asked to do that and thats when they told me that it had to be delivered.

/ L4330 #6  
Though I'd expect them to fight the fight on your behalf, if they come back with "bad news", then maybe you can still take delivery if the PRICE of the machine is discounted enough to cover the interest expense?

After all, it's not your fault they took 3 months to deliver. Maybe if they want the sale, they will fight harder for you, or swallow the difference?

Richard