Price Check Best Price for extra set of turf tires for B series

/ Best Price for extra set of turf tires for B series #1  

Finnster

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
Have a set of filled R4s. Work great for most things, but would like to get a set of turfs when I wind down some of the projects and do much more mowing.

What is a good price for a full set of turfs (tire and wheel)?
Saw used ones for $500, so prolly not cheap.

Can a set of front turfs be ran with the R4s in rear? (to save some cash) I mow in 2wd. Anyone ever just buy fronts?

The main issue I have with the r4s I have is they are a big rough in the turns on the softer parts of my lawn. The lugs are sharp on the edges, so I'm having to be more careful than I want to.
Having some unfilled rears might be nice as well, but not worth the trouble of filling and unfilling. A tire swap isn't too bad.

Thoughts?

/ Best Price for extra set of turf tires for B series #2  
Check out eBay for tires. Either search for the specific size or "Kubota B2620 tires", or "Kubota B tires". Then save the search.

There is a full set for $500 (or Best Offer) in Elizabeth, PA right now.

Even if there is nothing today, something might come up down the line. The East Coast seems to have all of the spare tractor tires. Out West nothing much comes up.

/ Best Price for extra set of turf tires for B series
Yeah I saw those from Messicks. Shipping is $150 tho, and its just a bit too out of the way to go drving for it.

Hoping I could just get away with a set of front turfs, if the dealer would even sell them that way.