Kubota B3350.......any idea when they are going to be available?

/ Kubota B3350.......any idea when they are going to be available? #1  

bilrus61

Platinum Member
Tractor
kubota 4200
Seems like anytime I mention this model the dealer clams up. What is the rumors out there about the new Kubota B3350??:confused:

/ Kubota B3350.......any idea when they are going to be available? #2  
Not a rumor - Kubota is having difficulty with the new emissions system on this model. While I don't know the exact issue (because they won't publicly disclose much information about it), I was told it's a problem with the design of the diesel particulate filter system on the tier IV compliant engine.

It was originally scheduled to be released along side the B2650, but this obviously never happened (I've had one on order for close to 4 months now.) I suspect it could be some time before it's finally available.

/ Kubota B3350.......any idea when they are going to be available? #3  
Heard today from Kubota that possibly by the middle of September.

/ Kubota B3350.......any idea when they are going to be available? #4  
You could get a B2650 and get that Fred guy to put a turbo on it for you:eek:

/ Kubota B3350.......any idea when they are going to be available? #5  
Heard today from Kubota that possibly by the middle of September.

That would be really great if it was true (and I sincerely mean that.) However, I'm still somewhat skeptical of a delivery date since in April I heard May and in May I heard June and in June I heard July, etc. It's been a never ending delivery story around a delivery date and we're already in to August and it's still not on dealer's lots. It's really too bad they had a major design flaw in the DPF system as I could have used the tractor all summer. I shouldn't have sold my B2620 so quickly (even though the dealer promised the B3350 would be in within weeks) - lesson learned.

/ Kubota B3350.......any idea when they are going to be available? #6  
Now there's a plan!

/ Kubota B3350.......any idea when they are going to be available? #7  
You could get a B2650 and get that Fred guy to put a turbo on it for you:eek:

LOL! I avoided weighing in on that thread, but I admit I read it! :rolleyes:

/ Kubota B3350.......any idea when they are going to be available? #8  
Not a rumor - Kubota is having difficulty with the new emissions system on this model. While I don't know the exact issue (because they won't publicly disclose much information about it), I was told it's a problem with the design of the diesel particulate filter system on the tier IV compliant engine.

It was originally scheduled to be released along side the B2650, but this obviously never happened (I've had one on order for close to 4 months now.) I suspect it could be some time before it's finally available.

Crap - you still haven't gotten your tractor yet?!.

I thought these were out already too, although I have to admit I hadn't really followed the whole thing too closely.

I do like the SSQA from the Bxx50 that I put on my B3200's FEL though! It's been working out really well.

/ Kubota B3350.......any idea when they are going to be available? #9  
Crap - you still haven't gotten your tractor yet?!.

I thought these were out already too, although I have to admit I hadn't really followed the whole thing too closely.

I do like the SSQA from the Bxx50 that I put on my B3200's FEL though! It's been working out really well.

Nope, I haven't got the tractor yet (and it's been on order since end of April.)

I've been contemplating switching my order to an L4060. While it's about $15k more than the B3350 (based on the configuration I want) - it's a much more of a tractor. The only hang-up I have is that I would need to clear some land behind my house and put up a new building to store it in. Either way I have to build something so I can store my new Ferris Zero Turn mower in since it won't fit in the shed with the larger B3350. I'm just debating if I go big and get the L4060 or go with something smaller to only store the mower in. (What's worse is my friend has already offered the use of his L5740 and hydraulic chipper so I can clear the land! Plus, he keeps trying to convince to me to buy his tractor so he can buy an L6060! :) )

/ Kubota B3350.......any idea when they are going to be available? #10  
You won't be disapointed with the L4060!