Buying Advice Kubota Air Ride Seat??

/ Kubota Air Ride Seat?? #1  

kubo1

Tractor
Kubota Grand L4060HSTCC
I'm new to this site, and would like to know if anyone can help? Purchased a new Kubota Grand L 4060HSTCC Tractor and am wondering if a air ride seat is available for this tractor?? The Kubota dealer I purchased it from has been researching for the last 4 months and can't seem to find??
Any Ideas?

/ Kubota Air Ride Seat?? #2  
   / Kubota Air Ride Seat?? #3  
They are available for the L60. I was quoted $800 for it on my L4760. It has a cloth seat, so I suspect it's been adapted from another manufacturer.

Last I heard they were back ordered until sometime in October. When one finally comes in, my dealer was suppose to call me so I could come take a look at it.

/ Kubota Air Ride Seat?? #4  
They are available for the L60. I was quoted $800 for it on my L4760. It has a cloth seat, so I suspect it's been adapted from another manufacturer.

Last I heard they were back ordered until sometime in October. When one finally comes in, my dealer was suppose to call me so I could come take a look at it.

I would like to see some pictures of the seat if you get a chance to see one at your dealership.

Stu

/ Kubota Air Ride Seat??
Thanks for the info. I will give that a try..

/ Kubota Air Ride Seat?? #6  
4shorts did an extensive write up on installing a Grammer air ride seat in his 5740 if you want to search for that too.

Regards,

Lauren

/ Kubota Air Ride Seat?? #7  
4shorts did an extensive write up on installing a Grammer air ride seat in his 5740 if you want to search for that too.

Regards,

Lauren

That is the modification I will be using on mine, mrmetalweld57 lives close and has volunteered to do the base modification for me.

/ Kubota Air Ride Seat?? #8  
I couldn't really get a great picture of the new L60 Air-Ride seat option from Kubota (err, I mean from Grammer! :) ) since it wasn't installed yet, but here's what I was able to capture fresh out of the box while at my dealer this morning. The seat is made of cloth and does come with an adjustable headrest.

IMG_1072.JPGIMG_1073.JPGIMG_1071.JPG

/ Kubota Air Ride Seat?? #9  
Can't wait to see what it looks like installed.

Could you please PM me the price?

Stu

/ Kubota Air Ride Seat?? #10  
Following this.