New 2014 Kubotas

/ New 2014 Kubotas #2  
Yeah, pretty interesting on what's going to be available in 2014. I saw the new model information in one of the RTV threads a week or two back.

/ New 2014 Kubotas #4  
Are the new ZTRs replacing the Z200 series?

/ New 2014 Kubotas #5  
The Kubota Canada website has quite a bit more info on these new tractors.

/ New 2014 Kubotas #6  
I don't really see anything that gets me excited. I suspect like most new Kubota products the price will go up and the thickness of the sheet metal will go down. I have always owned Kubotas other than an International that came with the property, still like Kubota but for the price, would love to see a little body armor over the tin foil & plastic that they and the others put out anymore.

/ New 2014 Kubotas #7  
Well, regarding the B Series, they appear to be keeping us in the dark.
Oh, I gather the new models have flashers. Woooo-hooooooo!

/ New 2014 Kubotas #8  
Well, regarding the B Series, they appear to be keeping us in the dark.
Oh, I gather the new models have flashers. Woooo-hooooooo!
The Kubota Canada website has features,specs,pictures,and downloadable brochure for these tractors.Basically the same as all models,they just aren't available yet or have a price.

/ New 2014 Kubotas #9  
The Kubota Canada website has features,specs,pictures,and downloadable brochure for these tractors.Basically the same as all models,they just aren't available yet or have a price.

Linky? Not seeing anything pop out at me on the Kubota Canada site.

/ New 2014 Kubotas #10  
Linky? Not seeing anything pop out at me on the Kubota Canada site.
Sorry but my computer skills are very limited.If you go to the Kubota Canada website and follow this path you will see it:tractors, B Series, B Deluxe, B 50 Series.