Price Check Price check - used L3010 / loader

/ Price check - used L3010 / loader #1  

woodchuckc

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L5030
I have the opportunity to buy a 2001 L3010 tractor with shuttle shift, industrial tires, and Kubota loader (482??). The tractor has 91 hours on it, and looks brand new. Best I can tell the fellow used a 6' finish mower for about 3 acres, roto-tilled his garden, and moved a little dirt around with the loader (the loader bucket still has all of its paint except for a couple of inches worn off of the front bottom edge). He is asking $ 13000 (firm) for it. I think that is a pretty reasonable price - what do you all think? I am in middle TN, by the way.

I have a M4700 that I use for the brush-hogging (about 40 acres) and garden plowing (about 3 acres) and box blading the driveway. I thought about putting a loader on this tractor, but with the ag tires and size / lack of manuverability (sp) I would be somewhat limited with using it in the yard around the house. I also plan on getting a 5' roto-tiller for the garden, and figure that the 3010 would be a good fit for it. Besides, you can never have too many tractors! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for any input / advice!
-Chuck

/ Price check - used L3010 / loader #2  
Wood,

I just sold my L3410 with 270 hours, FEL, mowing deck, PHD and a few other items for $17,500. I doubt it will last long at $13,000. I had folks beating down my door for my L3410.

/ Price check - used L3010 / loader #3  
That sounds like a really good price to me.

/ Price check - used L3010 / loader #4  
I bought my '00 L3010 HST 4wd w/162 hours, ag tires, Bush Hog Brand FEL, 5' box blade, and old junk 4' bush hog (sorta still works) for $13,000 back in April or May.

Sounds like a good deal to me. Probably won't last long.

/ Price check - used L3010 / loader
Thanks for the input! I think it is a pretty good deal too, so I'll call tonight and tell him I'll take it. I originally thought about getting a grey market Yanmar about the same size / HP with a FEL, but around here that will cost about $ 9000.00 - $10,000.00. With that small of a price differential and for the difference in features, it is a no-brainer to go with the Kubota.

-Chuck