Had my LA524 FEL installed today.Pics

/ Had my LA524 FEL installed today.Pics #1  

kubotacres

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3560 HST
So after much discussion and at one point thinking about selling, i decided to install a new FEL on my tractor. Initally I didn't buy one with the tractor because I had one "handy" next door on the L3240. However over the past couple years I'm tired of borrowing. Seems to operate smooth as on the Grand L and handles a nice load. Of course my tractor has a "bumpy" ride with the extra weight of the FEL, but seems worth it. After pricing the New L60 and the addition of the DEF additive emmision stuff I made a decision rather easy... I'll post a couple pics even though it's like the thousands already in the fields...

/ Had my LA524 FEL installed today.Pics #2  
Congrats on the purchase,couldn't be with out a FEL.Did you ballast?Both of our Kubota's have the rears filled with Rimguard.I had the LA524 on my L3130,very capable.

/ Had my LA524 FEL installed today.Pics
Congrats on the purchase,couldn't be with out a FEL.Did you ballast?Both of our Kubota's have the rears filled with Rimguard.I had the LA524 on my L3130,very capable.

Yes I have the rear tires filled.

/ Had my LA524 FEL installed today.Pics #4  
you learned a lesson that i avided 3yrs ago.when i bought my mx5100hst 4x4 in 2010 i wasnt going to put the fel on it.because i was trying tobe cheap an save money.but a friend talked me into putting the loader on it from the start.an im glad i did.

If I knew I couldn't have the FEL installed when i bought the tractor I would've went ahead and bought it. However knowing that it was always a "option" i opted out. I have easy access to my dads l3240 however like I said before I was tired of borrowing. It was money well spent and I've already dug up 3-4 stumps today that I needed out of the way..I'm impressed with this loader.

/ Had my LA524 FEL installed today.Pics #6  
Looks VERY nice. Now, go get that thing scratched, dented and bruised!

Attachments

• LA524.JPG
    LA524.JPG
    283.6 KB · Views: 237
Looks VERY nice. Now, go get that thing scratched, dented and bruised!

Gotta get my hooks welded on and then it's time to get to business

/ Had my LA524 FEL installed today.Pics #8  
The addition of a counter balance on your 3PH will help with the ride quality to some extent, but a bit rougher ride seems to go with a FEL. Even though we have several tractors with loaders, we still won't buy a new one without it.

/ Had my LA524 FEL installed today.Pics #9  
The addition of a counter balance on your 3PH will help with the ride quality to some extent, but a bit rougher ride seems to go with a FEL. Even though we have several tractors with loaders, we still won't buy a new one without it.
Yes the counter weight will take some of the bounce out and help with a lot of other issues. As easy as these loaders come off and go on, I just leave mine off unless I need it.

/ Had my LA524 FEL installed today.Pics #10  
Yes the counter weight will take some of the bounce out and help with a lot of other issues. As easy as these loaders come off and go on, I just leave mine off unless I need it.

Yep, mine goes on and off quite a bit if I know I am going to be mowing a safe, flat area; much smoother.