Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    Tractor
    L3130 hst

Default I\'m a happy Camper !!

My 3130 and attachments arrived yesterday ! Quite a difference from the ford 3000 I spent a lot of time on ! 2wd v 4wd, hst v geared ,mine (and the banks ) v some elses !
    If it wasn't dark, I'd be out on it now !!! .
    I'd like to say thank you to all that helped me make my decision . kubota ,and non Kubota owners alike .
    I doubt if there is a better online info resource than TBN .
    Thank You guys for the education ,and great insites into tractor owning ! John

Tractor
    Kubota B7800

Default Re: I\'m a happy Camper !!

Thats great, Im sure you will enjoy your beautiful ride. Now let me be the first to ask this, Where are the pictures?

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( If it wasn't dark, I'd be out on it now !!! )</font>

WHAT IT DON'T HAVE LIGHTS? glad to hear u are happy. and i will be the 2nd to ask. where are the pictures? good luck and tractor safe.

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX-2360

I'm jealous! That sure is a sweet machine! I just can't justify it with my few acres....

Tractor
    Kubota L3130 HST

Seat time is directly related to face smile time on my L3130! Enjoy.

PS: Don't forget to wipe some dirt on your face before you come back in. Can't have the "others" thinking this isn't work. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    L3130 hst

Pics will be forthcoming . I just have to figure out how to get them digitized [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] And yes it's got lights [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Icat , I have to try the dirt on the face thing [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] John

Tractor
    Kubota B2910, BX2200, Yardman 20HP pos...

It took me a while but I finally understood the title of this thread!

What does the wife think about you camping out with the tractor rather than sleeping in the house?

Nice that you have an understanding wife...which is obvious. Otherwise you would be an unhappy camper... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    L3130 hst

Well Bill..... She's not at all un happy about it [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] The bucket makes for a pretty good place to sleep ! And , yes , She's a real sweetheart ! But I've got to hide the keys ,as She is actually more excited about the tractor than I am [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Of couse that might change when I explain that her car will be outside with my truck until I can clear a site and build a home for the tractor [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Of couse that might change when I explain that her car will be outside with my truck until I can clear a site and build a home for the tractor )</font>

i think u might want to give that a 2nd thought [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img],

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    L3130 hst

Frank , You gotta understand , First thoughts hurt me !!
    A second thought might prove fatal to me [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    John

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast