/ Where to get Kubota PARTS online? #1  

HarleyBob

Silver Member
Where is the best, reliable, least expensive place
to order Kubota parts online. I am thinking filters, and
that air cleaner sensor I mentioned on the Kubota
Owning/Operating forum.

/ Where to get Kubota PARTS online? #2  
I have used web page for parts filters etc. Great people to deal with, great service, $5 to ship stuff. Give them a try. If you know the part number you are lookig for you can enter it at the web site and it will give you the price. They will also e-mail you the parts books for the tractor and attachments, free of charge so you can get all the part numbers.

I ordered replacement blades for my 60 inch MM. By mistake they sent me the blades for a 54 inch MMM. They sent me the correct blades and told me to keep the blades for the 54 inch unit ( anyone want to buy them??). I also got a block heater from them in March 03. A few weeks ago some folks here identified a possible problem with bad threads. I sent Ronnie an e-mail and ask him to investigate the problem. He shipped me a new block heater, no cost for shipping or the heater and told me to return the one I did not use. I can not ask for better service then this! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good luck

/ Where to get Kubota PARTS online? #3  
I bought manuals and filters from Carver Equipment; one of TBN's advertisers.

/ Where to get Kubota PARTS online? #4  
How much do you want for the replacement blades for a 54" MMM?

/ Where to get Kubota PARTS online? #5  
Harley Bob- I heartily second NY Yankees Fan's recommendation of TractorSmart- AKA "Web Page" in his post. I ordered a complete set of service filters/parts for my B8200: cheap, quick, friendly and there you go... Everything should work so nicely.

/ Where to get Kubota PARTS online? #6  
HarleyBob, I just call Carver's 800 number and tell them what I want. They UPS Ship it the same day. Can't beat the service, and I don't think you can beat the prices. They have a package for the BX2200 that includes all the filters as well as oil. Sure makes it convenient to have it delivered to my home.
Bob