BX 25D front loader forks

/ BX 25D front loader forks #1  

wra

Tractor
kubota bx25d
Hello. New to the site and need a little advise. When I bought my bx25d I should have gotten the quick release bucket system so I could use the forks you can get with that system. I did not and now find myself in constant need of the forks. Can you buy forks for a regular bucket system-not the quick release system- or should I check to see how much it would cost to have the quick release system put of the tractor? And, if I have to go with after market forks any ideas to where to get them
Thanks for any advise.

will

/ BX 25D front loader forks #2  
They do make forks that pin on like a bucket, but the hassle of them is a lot of work. For once in a while use, you could make forks that slip into the bucket.

/ BX 25D front loader forks #3  
BX expanded makes forks for the BX25d.

/ BX 25D front loader forks #5  
You can get the Kubota quick attach adapter and forks to add to your BX for around $900. The adapter is very easy to add to the loader. I really like mine.

Matt.

/ BX 25D front loader forks #6  
You can get the Kubota quick attach adapter and forks to add to your BX for around $900. The adapter is very easy to add to the loader. I really like mine.

Matt.

I agree. The forks that go on to your bucket move the lift point way too far out, thus reducing your lift capacity substantially (and we don't have all that much to begin with on the BX25.)

/ BX 25D front loader forks #8  
I agree. The forks that go on to your bucket move the lift point way too far out, thus reducing your lift capacity substantially (and we don't have all that much to begin with on the BX25.)

Very true but...

I've got the quick attach and it lifts a significant load. My front tires flatten out before I over load the loader forks so far (turf's need to get back to R4s). I'm a fan of the quick attach and would gladly spend money on it again.

/ BX 25D front loader forks #9  
Very true but...

I've got the quick attach and it lifts a significant load. My front tires flatten out before I over load the loader forks so far (turf's need to get back to R4s). I'm a fan of the quick attach and would gladly spend money on it again.

Wow, that's a surprise. I have never had my R4 front tires flatten out, even when my FEL was so full I could barely raise it up.

I already have the BXpanded bucket forks, so I am anxiously awaiting Harry's QA so I can attach the forks directly to the FEL arms with the bucket off. That way, I save money and I expect his QA will be quite a bit lighter than the Kubota one.

/ BX 25D front loader forks #10  
Note as well that Harry is now working on a QA so that the bucket can be taken off and his forks attached quickly. This would be a much better setup than Kubota's, since his system will likely be considerably lighter.

Interesting. First I heard that he was working on a QA. Do you have any more info or a link? I am looking at various options right now including the new Landpride grapple that requires the Kubota QA system, and the Kubota OEM forks, though I have Harry's pin on forks. Might wait to see what he comes out with depending on what it is and when it would be available. Really want something better than the bucket to pick up logs and other loose material.