Kubota hay equipment

/ Kubota hay equipment #1  

North Georgia

Tractor
Kubota9000 Farmall Cub
Understand Kubota has come out with a new line of hay equipment..(Bought someone out in Europe) Wonder if this is the Vicon line????Anyone know????

/ Kubota hay equipment #3  
   / Kubota hay equipment #4  
Any modern vicon mowers we had were mechanically ok but frames and panels would crack and fall to pieces , built very light .

/ Kubota hay equipment #5  
They bought Knerveland Group which includes Vicon. You'll also see some of the same stuff sold under other OEM's as well. We've had some rakes and tedders under New Holland for awhile now. Kubota is introducing the stuff under their own name slowly, it will probably take 5 years until everything is integrated. Its a change for many of the dealers who have not done these kind of products in the past.

I don't get real excited about the few hay pieces for this year, but there are some really good products in the line elsewhere.

/ Kubota hay equipment #6  
Neil,

How will this effect the current relationship Kubota seems to have with Vermeer?

/ Kubota hay equipment #7  
Neil,

How will this effect the current relationship Kubota seems to have with Vermeer?

Not to many tractor brands that don't already have there own line of hay equipment. The Kubota dealer I deal with only carries Kuhn, I bought my Vermeer baler and vicon cutter from the local NH dealer.Maybe there new brochures will have someone like Mahindra pulling them:D

/ Kubota hay equipment #8  
well since kubota is going to re brand the vicon cutter.they better fix any probs that vicon might have.because their name is new to the hay game.