Buying Advice kobota l4400 dt

/ kobota l4400 dt #1  

pallmall1962

Tractor
kobota l4400
Please help I am going to look at this tractor tomorrow and will likely buy it, comes with FEL / backhoe and 72inch tiller only 87 hours I need advice on what to look out for , clutch / tell tale signs of wear and so on please get back to me with any help / advice you may have . tractor is 2009 4x4/ also the best way to chain down for transport on trailer.
Thanks

Last edited:
   / kobota l4400 dt #2  
Late model Kubota with very low hours, I don't think there is much to worry about. I would make sure it has had the 50 hour service, then if it runs & drive good, buy it. The L4400 has a good rep, my brother in law has one a really likes it.

/ kobota l4400 dt #3  
How many times can you repost the same thing in a new thread?

/ kobota l4400 dt
Thanks bluegill2 I feel good about tractor but would like to get advice on any areas to look out for on this kobota by kobota owners or makanics ( bad spelling)

/ kobota l4400 dt #5  
Thanks bluegill2 I feel good about tractor but would like to get advice on any areas to look out for on this kobota by kobota owners or makanics ( bad spelling)

I don't know of anything specific to look out for, besides checking for leaks...

/ kobota l4400 dt
this is only # 2 post and the first one was asking about price .go back to bed and get up on the right side this time