Kubota in two weeks

/ Kubota in two weeks #1  

DavidH

Tractor
L3710HST
Three months ago when I found this site, I was about as confused as possible as to the tractor I needed. I was thinking large agricultural tractor, but after reading hundreds of posts I refined my search down to 30-40 HP compacts. Thanks to these posts I further refined the tractor down to a Kubota. In two weeks I'll be picking up a slightly used L3710,HST, 4WD, LA601 loader, and back blade. I'll have plenty of questions as this is my first tractor, but hopefully I'll be able to contribute in the future. Thanks for helping determine the right tractor for my needs.

/ Kubota in two weeks #2  
Welcome, David! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Sounds like you're just starting the longest two weeks of your life (not counting the ones before your wedding /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif).

I'm only a little <font color=orange>predujiced</font color=orange>, but I think you picked a very practical machine for the amount of land you have. There shouldn't be much you can't do with a 3710.

BTW - I glanced at your profile, and, I dunno, I just feel like I should stand up straighter and call you "Sir" when I address you. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Kubota in two weeks #3  
Congratulations, David. That ought to be a nice tractor, and I see you live in a pretty area, too.

Bird

/ Kubota in two weeks #4  
Welcome David,

You'll find this site so valuable when it comes to learning about tractors and all that goes with it. I have gained a lot of knowledge from these guys. I tip my hat to all of them. And the color of that <font color=blue> tractor</font color=blue> /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif doesn't matter, it's the fact that you are about to become the proud owner of one. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Welcome aboard!

18-30055-Cliffsig.jpg

/ Kubota in two weeks #5  
Congratulation David./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Looking forward to future post on your experiences and questions about your 3710.

18-30594-ronssig2.gif

/ Kubota in two weeks #6  
I'm positively green with envy! Well, maybe orange with envy...haven't made up my mind yet

Pete

Yearning for a bigger tractor!

/ Kubota in two weeks #7  
David,
May those two weeks fly by...Congratulation. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Another good thing about the site,you shall learn more than what the dealers wishes to tell you at times.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Kubota in two weeks #8  
Congratulations David! As the others have said, you're probably in for a long couple of weeks. Any chance you can get the manuals ahead of time and spend some time studying? That might smooth your transition from just "owner" to "operator".

18-31093-790sig1.gif

/ Kubota in two weeks #9  
Congrats, David! I know that the two weeks will be very long. Make room for storage, read books, get your wife onboard with the projects, all the things that you'll be able to do....makes her suggest some implements that you'll be able to play..I mean work with..
You'll not believe the info that this forum provides...as well as good people....

Jim

/ Kubota in two weeks #10  
Welcome aboard and jump on in. We can spend your money better than your wife so feel free to ask what you should buy next in attachments! Man you got a long wait there for that nice tractor - Hope your constitution is up to the task. As Harv said I will sit a little straighter in my chair when reading your posts as I do with JimMoore & Bird /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif