Kubota B5200

/ Kubota B5200 #1  

jpsmittyman

New to tractor buying world, need price advise.
Have found a 1986 Kubota B5200 with 600 +/- hours on it. Comes with a 3' bushhog, 3' rototiller, and a 5' box blade. Have not seen yet, /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif but seller has kept inside and all maintenance has been done. sounds like it has not been worked very hard. Party is asking $6000 as starting price. What is a fair price for this tractor with these attachments?? <font color="orange"> </font>

/ Kubota B5200 #2  
There were four wheel drive models and two wheel drive models built as well as hydro and gear drive and they all would make a difference on the value of this tractor.

/ Kubota B5200 #3  
For $6,000, I would expect 4wd, excellent shape (like new) and name brand implements (Bush Hog, Woods, etc.) in top shape.
Will

/ Kubota B5200
The tractor is four wheel drive and is gear driven not hst. Not sure about the implements. Local Kubota dealer told me this tractor would be in the $3500- $5500 range without attachments; is that assesment fair? Dealer also stated that attachment would figure about half of orginal cost. I did ask dealer for a ballpark figure on both. Does this seem resonable?

/ Kubota B5200 #5  
I recently bought a 1987 B4200DT. I'm not sure what the differences b/w the B5200 & 4200 are, but I paid $4500 for mine.

specs:
-2 cylinder diesel, 13hp I think, 900hrs excellent condition
-4 wheel drive, gear driven, hi-lo range gear box, lockable rear diff.
-FEL (L820?? not sure) manual states a 440lb capacity
-fairly new rear turf tires that are loaded

HTH
Matt