$750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota?

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #11  
I hate when they do this. I now have a B2620 FEL BH with about 40 hours or under for sell for $21,000. Want that BX25.

I'm gonna guess you've posted that classified elsewhere here, right? :D I could've sworn it had 50 hours on it in a post of yours earlier today. :laughing:

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #12  
If Barlow's doesn't just give you one for a commission, I'll be the first to sign the petition. ;)

If the glove doesn't fit....

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #13  
Weres mine? Did anyone in the NW get a certificate? :confused:

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #15  
Called my wife and asked if she had seen anything from Kubota. She said she had thrown some junk mail in the recycling bin and sure enough, there it was. My dealer's customer appreciation days are the end of next week and I haven't bought this year's tractor yet.

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #16  
I received the offer from John Deere but not Kubota. I still owe plenty on my 7040.

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #17  
I received the offer from John Deere but not Kubota.

Same here and I am toying with the idea of upping my B3030 to a Grand L this year. Must stop by dealer and ask about this.

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota?
I'm gonna guess you've posted that classified elsewhere here, right? :D I could've sworn it had 50 hours on it in a post of yours earlier today. :laughing:

No classified ads any where. Got to go by Barlows today on my way to rental property and get price for BX25D and then price for trading in B2620 and maybe a price for the B7100 I've got in my storage bldg. for sale and then ponder for a bit of time, yes, if Steve gives right numbers I'll not ponder but a minute or two. In the mean time if someone is pondering a B2620 FEL BH and realized $21000 for mine is a great deal and contacts me it will be something else to ponder. I did, I think, mention in another thread that I probably or do have a B2620 FEL BH for sale with under 50 hours. It probably has under 30 hours and for sure has under 40 hours and absolutely has under 50 hours.:D I'd rather someone get excited at the 50 hours and find out it actually has closer to 30 hours, you know what I mean, Vern?:)
After buying the first 10 it gets easier to make a quick decision, especially if I have my numbers (and I do) already in my head or my cheat sheet of paper that's in my pocket with the right numbers and Steve Barlow gives the right number or below on the buying side or the right number or higher on my trade in side.:D. It's a simple yep and he hits print screen and the pages spit out of the printer beside me, I get them out of the printer, hand them to Steve and he slides the ones I need to sign over to my side of the desk, I sign and then we talk about when he'll pick up my trade in and then talk about his old car or something. It really is as simple as trading cars or trucks, maybe even easier......yeah, it is easier.
I've mentioned the commission thing but I tell him I will only work my own hours and not when the weather is to hot or to cold and I get to set the price he sells the stuff for and then vacation and sick pay and benefits and we usually just let it die. So far all I've gotten in commish is a hat when I sold my nephew (married my sisters daughter) a BX, he's a retired Marine originally from Ohio and I had to let him use my BX (they live down the hill from me) on his super steep lot and then meet him at Barlows and then show him every thing on the lot. Well earned hat, I did say he was originally from Ohio, didn't I?:)

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #19  
:laughing: Nice. Well you've certainly got a wealth of knowledge for anyone looking at Kubotas, I hope you can sell yours quickly as I'm sure someone will get a very well taken care of machine.

Ya gotta hit that "20 Kubotas" mark before you start on another brand. :D

/ $750-$2000 EXCLUSIVE LOYALTY CASH REWARDS certificate from Kubota? #20  
Got to go by Barlows today on my way to rental property and get price for BX25D and then price for trading in B2620 and maybe a price for the B7100 I've got in my storage bldg. for sale and then ponder for a bit of time, yes, if Steve gives right numbers I'll not ponder but a minute or two.

John, I think in another post you said the reason you were trading from the B2620/FEL/BH to the BX25 was due to your hilly property and the lower COG on the BX25. Are there any other reasons? I.e are there other ways that you feel the BX25 is a better tractor?